Status: In progress

The Webs of Twisted Fate

Chapter One

Long ago in a land far beyond imagination lived beings of great power. In this land there were two families destined for greatness. Joined together by there fate they could not have been closer. The great kings of this kingdom were King Dante and Constantine. The merciful queens were Queen Liliana and Myla. From each family came one child a boy by the name of Phoenix who was strong like his father King Constantine. And a girl, Aveline who had her mother, Queen Liliana's beauty and merciful heart.

Together they spread peace and prosperity throughout the lands. But one day a strange witch came to King Dante's kingdom speaking of a great war that would happen between the two families also word of changeling that would ultimately win the war for either family. Worried about this news the great king kept this a secret until one day word got out to King Constantine.

King Constantine enraged by the secrecy of this news split the land right in half. One part controlled by King Constantine and the other King Dante. King Constantine cast darkness throughout his land and gained dark powers. King Dante fought with all his strength to keep the darkness from his kingdom. In the end the great kings and queens fought to there deaths. Leaving behind the prophecy and there powers to their children. Not only did they receive the powers of there parents but they also developed powers of there own.

Queen Aveline could control the four elements with a single move of her hand. She could also enter the minds of the weak and control there every move. King Phoenix was the greatest shape shifter alive. He could change into anything he pleased he also has the power of mind control. People say that the queen and king are linked by there power to control people.

With Queen Aveline and King Phoenix in control the bloody battles seized momentarily. Instead of fighting they spent there time searching the vast lands for the legendary changeling. Many died in the race to find the changeling. As he grew up Phoenix's heart became colder and colder. When his minions came up empty handed he began slaughtering everyone in his path; dark or light.