Under the Giant Oak

Toruture 101

Ronnie again didn't sleep in his own bed. I don't know why, again. I thought he had something to do, but in the morning when I came down stairs, he was sleeping on the couch. I felt kinda bad. It was his bed, and it was really comfortable, but if I did sleep next to him, I would become attached. Kiss or not, I was still planning to lie my ass off at the end of three months time.

We drove to school without muttering a word to each other. There really wasn't much to say. Our relationship was still the same as it was yesterday. I was still going to be a jack ass when I was with him in private, and he was still going to try and convince me that this wasn't one big scam. Those things would never change, kiss or not.

He opened the car door for me and instantly snaked an arm around my waist.

"Wow, wasting no time today are we, Ronald?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ugh, stop calling me Ronald. My mother would call me that, but only if I was in serious trouble. Besides, it would be strange if I wasn't constantly touching you in a public place, especially with all these doms around."

"And, here I thought people joked when they said doms acted this way."

"Oh, it's no joke. We can't help it. We like to show everyone what belongs to us, so we are super possessive. It's in our nature." He explained walking us to class. I really didn't need to move at all, if I didn't want to, not with the way Ronnie was connected to me.

"Lucky for you guys. Fertiles aren't like that at all."

"Well, could you imagine if you got two dom like personalities together? It would be a nightmare."

"Yeah, you doms are pretty hard to live with." I replied smirking up at him as we entered math.

"Oh, you just think you are so funny, don't you sugar?"

"I know I'm funny, and what did I tell you about calling me sugar?"

"Not to do it." He mumbled.

"Exactly." I said sitting down in my seat, after successfully detaching myself from him.

Just then, the most malevolent human to walk the Earth graced us with his presence. I could just see his ego surrounding him as he walked over to his seat in front of me. I physically scowled, and Ronnie must have noticed because he was touching me again. He was leaning against the side of my weird half desk thing with his arm around my shoulders. I would by lying, if I said that it didn't make me feel safer.

"Good to see you're still alive, fag." George said.

"What did you just call him?" Ronnie growled.

"What are you, his keeper or something?"

"Somebody outta teach you some respect, maggot, and I would love to fill that position." Ronnie sneered standing up right. He was taller than George by a good two inches, and he definitely was more intimidating.

"Like you could. You may have been a big, bad vamp at your school, but here you are the maggot." That pushed Ronnie over the edge.

Ronnie grabbed at George's throat and thew him against a nearby desk. His back hit the wood hard enough to crack the wood, and to send nearby desks pushed out of the way by the force of the fall. I jumped out of my seat because my desk was in the cross fire.

Ronnie's eyes were pitch black. A clear sign that he was pissed off. Doms' eyes would change from their normal color to black if they were angry. The darker the eyes, the angrier they were. His eyes were quite the turn on to any ferilte that would see them. That and any sadistic rage coming off of a dom could make a fertile swoon in close enough range to fell it. I was the only fertile in the room, and I was his mate. I was a little aroused to say the least.

George was then hoisted to his feet with blood on his body from splinters all over, and he already had some discoloration on his neck. Ronnie grabbed his hair and threw him across the room making him hit another row of desks.

"I think I will teach this scum some respect. Would you like to join my sugar?" Ronnie asked turning to me. I couldn't really talk because my throat had gone dry minutes ago, so I just nodded. He smirked and then walked over to the human groaning on the floor.

He grabbed him by his hair and dragged him out the room. I followed. You could tell that George was in extreme pain, and he was grabbing at Ronnie's hands to try and pry them off his head. It didn't work. Ronnie was much stronger than George could ever dream of being.

We walked down the crowded hallways, where everyone jumped out of the dom yanking a human down the hall way's way very quickly, and went back to Ronnie's car that we were in not twenty minutes before. Ronnie opened the trunk of his car and threw George inside.

"Can he even fit in there?" I asked slightly dazed. Ronnie's eyes were still black, and he was still pissed, so I was still turned on.

"Probably not, but who really cares about him?" He smirked jumping into the driver's seat with me sitting right next to him.

It wasn't a particularly long drive, but it was excruciating. George was banging on the trunk, which resulted in Ronnie becoming more pissed, which made it so that it was harder to control myself. I was biting my lip so hard that I swear it was bleeding. Ronnie on the other hand, found this quite amusing. I did not.

When we got there, Ronnie again yanked George by his hair into the house. He walked through the living room to where the basement door was. He pulled it open forcefully and threw George down. I followed him over to the doorway, and we looked at the mess of a human at the bottom for a minute. I would hate to be him right now. Ronnie looked over at me smirking and then winked. He jumped down the stairs and hoisted George up again.

I couldn't really see anything form up here, but you weren't allowed to go into a dom's torture room without an invite, and I would rather not risk it right now. I could hear groans and pleas to stop, then Ronnie saying something to him that I couldn't make out. There was a small silence, and then a piercing scream. I plugged my ears, but didn't move from the door. This was far too interesting to let my fears stop me now.

I couldn't tell what was happening now because the screams covered my only 'sight' in the room. God, I wish Patrick and Pete weren't here right now because Patrick would literally be jumping Pete with the amount of rage in the house right now, but I didn't sense them near so I assume they were safe.

Suddenly, the screams stopped, and I heard Ronnie say something along them lines of fucking pansy before I saw him reappear at the bottom of the stairs. He slowly climbed up, and the light let me get a better look of his new disheveled look he had.

Blood soaked the front of his shirt, and I think what was bone dust was on his pants. I wasn't really sure seeing as most normal fertiles didn't know what bone dust looked like. He honestly looked quite sexy, which didn't' help my situation at all.

"Like what you see, love?" He smirked when he got all the way up the stairs. I just bit my lip more and nodded. What could I do? Lie? A blind monkey could see right through that one.

He leaned down to my height, a few inches shorter, and got very close to my face. His breath was ghosting over mine when I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my lips onto his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He quickly reacted by lifting me up, so I wrapped my legs around his waist. One of his hands was around my hips and the other was under my ass. Fucker probably just wanted to feel me up.

His tongue traced the outline of my bottom lip, and this time I wasted no time opening it. His tongue entered my mouth and started to rub against mine. That's when I started to moan like a very cheap prostitute.

He walked us somewhere, and I knew where when we fell and my back hit the couch with him on top of me. He broke the kiss then and shredded him self of his shirt and then me of mine. We wasted no time to get back to making out. Our hands roamed each others body's, touching everything we could of the new naked flesh.

His hands started to go down my chest making me groan every now and then, when he stopped at my belt buckle. If I didn't stop him now, we would definitely be going all the way today. Don't get me wrong, I'm no where near a virgin, but I didn't exactly wake up today and plan on sleeping with Ronnie.

His hands started to undo my belt, when I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Stop, Ronnie." I panted.

"Ugh, why?" He groaned kissing down my neck. He certainly doesn't give up, does he?

"I'm not ready." I said trying to hold back a moan. He stopped kissing down my neck and looked up at me. He was still quite turned on and so was I, but I honestly wasn't ready to go that far with him.

"If we don't have sex, can we still make out?" He asked. I looked at him, and he was completely serious. So, we continued to make out on his couch for some reason unknown to me. I guess I was wrong. One kiss can change a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this spell check hates me. I tried to change the words, but sometimes I won't hit it the right button or something so it will completley change the word. So, sorry if something doesn't make sense.