Under the Giant Oak

It Would Never Be Enough

I struggled, trying to get my hands out of their binds, but it was hopeless. I had never been tied to a chair before. It wasn't like I got much practice at trying to escape it. There was that feeling of rope burn on my wrists as I continuously tugged at them. UGH! Of all the nights I actually come home, it had to be tonight!

"Stop wiggling. You are going anywhere until your mate gets back, so we can kill both of you." The dom said.

I tried not to set my death glare on him, but it became increasingly more difficult the longer he stayed in my sight. "That might be difficult, seeing as he wasn't planning on coming home tonight. Guess it's just you and me, big boy. Although, you aren't my ideal company after a long day, it is better than nothing. So, why don't you un-tie me, and I can treat you like a proper guest."

"The boys warned me you had a way with words." He said with a look and a tone that said he wasn't amused. I wasn't amused either. I liked to use my talents for good, like getting Ronnie in bed, not for evil.

I shrugged the best I could with my limited mobility. "You could say that, but I'm being honest. We can work this out civilly, but that requires you being a little less barbaric."

"No," he said, shaking his head. "I can't do that. Once the boys get back, we will all wait here for your mate to get back, and then we will kill him."

"Like I said earlier, dipshit, he isn't coming back tonight." I scowled.

He walked over to me, slapping me across the cheek. I blinked once before the tingling sensation of pain kicked in. "Why don't you just shut the hell up? You don't seem very concerned for your well-being right now. You really should." He growled.

"Well," I said looking back up at him, my jaw set. "That was unpleasant, but no bother. It isn't the first time I've been slapped around, and if you didn't know that, you don't know your marks very well."

"Oh, we know plenty about you," he said with a smirk. "We know about the strip club, and how you denied your mate in the beginning of your relationship. We know you were kicked out at a young age, living on the streets, whoring yourself out to important humans and doms to later black mail them. We know about the nice little stalk pile of information you have somewhere in this house of all the terrible things you saw happen growing up. Don't you worry a bit. We studied you quite well."

"That's cute," I scoffed. "You're trying to hurt my feelings, but you aren't messing around with those filthy humans that don't know their place anymore. Oh no, you're playing with the big guns in the pit of fire, and you don't even know how close you are to being burned. So. you're going to have to step up your game if you want to get me to break down and cry like any other weak being you attempt to hurt with your nasty words and your taunting smirks. And, I hope, no, I know, that the second I get out of these ropes you are going to realize just who the fuck you are dealing with, bucko. I'm not the ordinary fertile, not in the slightest." I growled.

He slapped me again. "You need to shut the he up!"

"Look who's under whose skin now." I chuckled with my head still whipped to the side. That one hurt like a bitch, and I'm sure his filthy nails scrapped against my face. Those would leave a mark in the morning.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled again before storming out of the room.

There were murmurs, and I think he was talking to his fucking partners on the phone or some shit. Speaking of phones, I tried to see if I could reach the one that was in my front pocket. My fingers skimmed the top of the pocket. Come on! Come on! I've been fucking bony as fuck all my life, and my annoying slim fingers should come in fucking handy right about now. I tried to angle my body towards my hands. The corners of the chair pierced into my side, and I tried to ignore the concentrated pressure added to the pain. Come on you fucking thing! The one time I actually want to use you, you decide you want to be fucking shy? Bullshit! The tips on my finger could feel the edge of the phone, and I tried to see if it would be pried out. It was slowly coming. Yes, fucking yes! I get it! Hell fucking yes!

Quickly flipping it open, I hit the button that would automatically redial whatever number I called last, knowing for sure it was Ronnie. There was a slight ringing in the back of my ear. Answer your phone, asshole! I'll help you catch the fuckers that you have been chasing if you answer your damn phone! The ringing continued for another second, and I was saying my final goodbyes. I had a good life. Well, not in the beginning, but it was good now. I wish I had one more good screw from my mate, but we had good fucks in the past. I told him I loved him, so all was well.

The ringing continued before a voice said something on the other end of the phone that I could make out, but it was too short to be his answering machine. And, trust me, I know what that shitty thing sounds like. So, it had to him, or someone picking up. This was my chance.

"Oi, asshole! You're leaving your hostage all by himself! It's getting quite lonely in the kitchen! You should join me!" I screamed into the house, hoping Ronnie would be able to hear me on the phone. If I couldn't hear him, there was no guarantee he would be able to hear me.

I heard someone stomping into the kitchen. "The fuck do you want now?"

"Oh, come on, don't be like that. I thought we bonded when you slapped me last. Are you saying it wasn't as good for you as it was for me?" I asked. All I wanted was to give Ronnie information and time. Hearing that this asshole hit me definitely gave him motivation to hurry his ass up.

"The fuck are you talking about now, scum?" He growled.

"Wow," I said, faking hurt. "Harsh much? Anyways, just wanted to know when your friends were going to get here."

He eyed me suspiciously. "They should be here soon."

"Good," I said. "And, there was how many?" He gave me a questioning look. "Just wondering my chanced of escaping alive is all. So, what like three? Four?"

"There are three of them on their way, and you certainly will be dead at the end of the night." He replied.

"Oh good, I was just making sure, you know? I think I have all the proper papers in order, but you can never be too careful, right?" I joked. The mood didn't lighten any. Not like I was planning for it to. "Just you, me, and your three scary ass friends up in here waiting for my mate to come and then you will kill us both. Good stuff." I said, hopefully loud enough.

"Yeah, I guess." He said. I nodded my head.

Damn, how was I going to get myself out of this one? I was crafty, but not this crafty. There was a point when things were beyond my limits as shocking as it sounds. I don't even believe it myself sometimes. Well, even if there was a slim chance of my surviving, it would rest solely on the fact that Ronnie came here with like a thousand of his cop buddies. That rested on the fact that he could hear me and not think this was just some butt-dial as humans call it. God, I really hope he came. There were very few things I was scared of, but I at least wanted to see that arrogant prick one more time before I died. I kind of grown to like him over this- what was it? Year? I don't even know anymore. It felt like a fucking life time, but that wouldn't be enough.

It would never be enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I evil yet? Or do you need another cliff hanger?