Under the Giant Oak

Part of the Plan

Okay, we had a plan. A crappy plan, but one none the less. At least it was better than the plan I had before. Which was basically just hope that I could escape my bounds and wreck some fucking havoc. At least this had a little more substance.

I sat back in the chair, pretending that my hands were still tied. "This better fucking work." I mumbled to myself.

"It will." Ronnie whispered back. They weren't supposed to know he was here, not yet, at least. "Now, get to it."

"Fine," I grumbled to myself. "Hey, asshole, I need some help over here!" I yelled throughout the house. I heard Ronnie mutter something about being fucking loud, but I shushed him. The captor came barreling in with one of the other guys. They didn't look pleased. "Jeez, guys, can't you ever fucking smile. I have good news." I said with fake enthusiasm.

"What?" The other one spat at me.

"Well, you know that you wanted to use me as bait to get Ronnie here, and then you could kill us. Yeah, well that plan worked." I stated.

"What are you talking about?" My captor looked confused. Oh, what a shame. That look was going to be punched off of his face pretty soon.

"I'm talking about this." I said. I saw Billie and Ronnie come out from where ever they were. I stood up quickly, jabbing my captor in the nose. He leaned over holding his face, and I brought my knee up to his face. Falling over, I kicked him a few times, just to be safe. "How you like me now, bitch?" I said. I think I had a little too much adrenaline in my system. Ronnie and Billie were looking over at me with amusement. "It's been a long night." I said.

They laughed, but then we quickly went to find the others. And, trust me I had to put up quite a fight to get Ronnie to let me go with them. Billie went to look in one room while Ronnie and I went into another where we heard something. Turns out we found the head guy in charge snooping around the dresser in the room Pete and Patrick stayed in.

"I don't remember inviting you in." Ronnie said.

The guy turned quickly, right into his fist. His head whipped to the side, but he quickly came back, swiping at Ronnie's face. It caught him slightly off guard, and the guy aimed low, catching a shoe-blade into Ronnie's shin. He hissed in pain, but caught a fist that was flying towards his face. He bent the wrist back, breaking it for sure. The dom screamed in pain, and gave Ronnie enough time to hit him in the jaw, then in the other. The man didn't seem to be fast enough after that. His wrist was his weakness. Ronnie would block an attack, hit him in the wrist, then made another hit. Before I knew it, the guy was on the ground, bleeding from multiple points.

"Are you guys all right?" Billie came running in asking.

"Peachy." Ronnie groaned, leaning against me for support.

"Well," Billie said. "They guys from the precinct should be here by now. I'll get them to clean up this mess. You get yourself cleaned up."

I lead Ronnie back to our room, which was free and clear of any kidnappers, blood, or bustling cops, thank god. Grabbing the first aid kit, I went back in the room to find Ronnie lying back on the bed.

"Take your pants off." I said.

"Whoa there, babe," he smirked. "I just got into a fight. I think I need to recover a little first."

"You're so funny. Now, seriously, take your pants off." I ordered.

"Fine," he muttered. "Ruin my fun."

Once he finally stripped, I cleaned the wound on his shin, then went to any minor injuries he had, even though there weren't many. I got up to his face where the small scratches are. He looked at me while I cleaned them. "Stop staring at me like that." I mumbled.

"I'm glad you're alright." He said quietly.

"You aren't getting rid of me that easily." I said.

"Good, I don't want to get rid of you." He said.

We kissed then, and then kissed again, and again, and again. No, we didn't have sex. We just let our hands roam a little more than normal, let our tongues run together a little faster, but we were too tired to do anything else. It was nice to actually be able to fall asleep with him so close. I missed this, a lot actually. I missed him.