Status: In progress!!

No Hate

Chapter three

{A conversation via text}
Marisa- Heyy! What's up?
John- Hi, nothing really. You?
Marisa- Oh, you know, trying on dresses for the Valentine’s Day dance.
John- Cool! Who are you going with?
Marisa- No one yet. I haven't been asked :(
John- That's too bad. I don't have a date either.
Marisa- So, that means you're going?
John- Yeah, it seems like a fun time.
Marisa- It does! I can't wait.
John- Mmhm. Have you decided on a dress yet?
Marisa- Actually, I just did xD I'm going to buy it now. Brb.
{Marisa's thoughts while buying her dress}
He's totally going to ask me to the dance! This is so fucking awesome! I've liked him since the beginning of the school year! This dance is going to be the best one yet, I may even get a boyfriend out of it. I'm so excited!
{The continuation of their conversation via text}
Marisa- Hey! I'm back!
John- That took a while. What happened?
Marisa- The line was soooo long...
John- Ah, that must've been boring.
Marisa- Nah, this girl started talking to me, she's really cool.
John- Oh, that's good.
Marisa- It is! I really like her.
John- Mm, yeah.
{Marisa's thoughts as she debates what to respond}
Why hasn't he asked me yet? You know what; I'll just ask him, it's not that big of a deal. Just a question.
{A conversation via text continued, yet again}
Marisa- So, you said you didn't have a date to the dance, right?
John- Yup. Dateless. Why?
Marisa- Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be my date.
John- I'd like to, but...
Marisa- But what?
John- Aren't you, like, bi?
Marisa- Yeah, what does that have to do with this..?
John- I can't go to the dance with you. You're bi.
Marisa- I don't understand why you can't go to the dance with me, though.
John- I don't go out with bi girls. I go out with straight girls.
Marisa- What's so different about us?
John- You like both sexes.
Marisa- Yeah, we're just more open.
John- No. You're sick and confused. What if you left me for another GIRL? That's disgusting, and embarrassing.
Marisa- Whoa. Didn't know you were such a judgmental ass. I don't think I like you anymore. I've gotta go.
John- It's not that I don't like you; it's just your lifestyle.
Marisa- Fuck. You. Bye.
{End of conversation}
After she finishes texting him, she was upset; she didn't cry, she was just upset. Marisa couldn't believe how much of a bigot he is. She actually liked him, and he was, prejudice against her. This was upsetting. Marisa sat there for a while, brooding, when she had the idea to text the girl she met at the dress store, Brittany. They were talking while waiting in line, and it turns out that Brittany goes to her school and is gay. In fact, the moment Marisa saw her, she formed a small crush on the girl, maybe, just maybe Brittany would go to the dance with her, maybe as a first date, maybe as friends, but they'd go together.
{A conversation between Marisa and Brittany via text message}
Marisa- Hi! It's Marisa; you met me at the dress store today.
Brittany- Heyy! I'm glad you texted me, I have something to ask you!
Marisa- Oh, really? What is it?
Brittany- You said you were bisexual, right?
Marisa- Yep!
Brittany- I really admire your ability to be so open, and I was wondering if you would like to go with me to the dance. Only if you don't already have a date, and I know we just met, but I would like to get to know you better.
Marisa- Of course I'd like to! I asked this guys earlier today and he turns out to be a really ass.
Brittany- Yay! That's great! Really what'd he say?
Marisa- Well...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Hi! What do you think so far? Love it; hate it? What's your favourite television show? You should comment and tell me! :D
My lovely subscriber is still amazing, and now I have a NEW lovely subscriber, who is also amazing! Okay, that's all.