Status: In progress!!

No Hate

No Hate Four

No Hate 4
  He woke up, and stumbled to the calendar before even touching the coffee maker. What day is it? He looked at the circled date on the calendar, and realized that he had ten more days. Ten more days, then he'd be free. He marked off today's date and began getting ready. He quickly checked off a mental list as he got ready: 
Coffee, done. 
Breakfast, eaten. 
Hormone pills, taken. 
Dressed, that was all that was left, and the thing he dreaded most. He is a female to male transgender, and he's getting sex-change surgery in ten days. The thing he dreads most about getting dressed is seeing himself in a body that he doesn't belong in. Breasts that he has to wrap with an ace bandage, then put a tank top over, and finally a t-shirt. After that he has pants that he has to stuff. Getting dressed, is the worst part of getting ready for him.
  Then, there's going out. To work, to school, shopping. Anything, some people don't even notice, but others do and they stare. They stare at him and spit out hateful words. He wants to scream that it's not his fault that he was born in the wrong body. He wants them to stop judging him; someone they've never even met. It isn't his fault. He didn't choose this. Can't they see? Can't they see that he hates himself as much as they hate him? He just wants to be a boy, that's it. A normal boy, he doesn't want to be anything special, just a normal boy, that's it. Why can't they see that? Why do they hate him for wanting to be normal? Why do they find him disgraceful and disgusting? Why?
How can they despise someone who isn't even themselves? Can't they see that he's in the wrong body? Can't they understand that? Have a bit of empathy?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys, I'm so so so so so so so sorry times a million. A ton of stuff has been going on in the past two months. I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear about it, so I'll spare you the gory details. Thank you so much to my two amazing subscribers! And to Haliexmon for commenting, you are quite fabulous! I'll post another chapter soon!