The Only Exception



I've got a tight grip on reality,
but I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning
when you wake up.
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

The Only Exception - Paramore

Jimmy Sullivan xx Summer Sullivan
Brian Haner Jr. xx Leanne Haner
Aaron Brian Haner
Matt Sanders xx Jesicka Sanders
Zack Baker xx Samantha Baker
Colby Andrea Baker
Johnny Seward xx Jordan Seward


Johnny and Jordan, finally get married and start to settle into life together. Can they continue to grow in their relationship or will things come into play that will possibly come between them.

Leanne never knew that she was adopted and just barely knows now since her adoptive parents were killed in a car crash. She wants to know why she was given up for adoption and who her parents really were. Will Brian be behind her in this or will she be alone and friendless when she decides to start digging. And is this why Leanne has a hard time with love.

Zack and Sam have been through hell thanks to Matt’s ex girlfriend, what happens when they start settling in and the new baby is born? How is Colby going to react to being a big sister?

Matt and Jesicka are glad her parents, and now Matt’s parents have accepted them and the only thing she’s worried about is being a mother herself. Will She be able to cope with a baby and one of her best friends from her childhood walking back into her life?

Summer is happy, and Jimmy can’t believe the little miracle that they created. Now that they’re working to make their baby happy and living their lives while the guys work on writing and recording a new album.

None of them expect the tragedy that happens to happen and it has them all stunned. Will they be able to overcome it and continue on with their lives and will shocking news after the fact drive one of them to a permanent depression?