The Only Exception

Satisfaction

Matt walked into the house and when he found it deserted. He looked around and his eyebrow shot up. There was no one in the downstairs at all.

“Honey?” Matt called out.

“In the baby’s room.” Jes yelled back as she walked around Laila’s room holding her little girl. James and the others had left hours ago. She glanced up when her husband walked in. He walked to her and she cringed pulling away from him. “God, go get a fucking shower.” She said.

“Why don’t you join me?” He asked as he looked down at their little girl, who had finally fallen asleep in her mother’s arms.

“Let me just put Laila down… I’ll wash the whore off you.”

“Get we get drunk after, I want to forget how much of a whore my friends wife is.”

“What did she do?”

“She didn’t get what she wanted that’s for damn sure.”

“And what was that?” Jes asked.

“Lets get that shower and I’ll show you what your brother’s caught on camera.”

“They took more than pictures? I haven’t even looked at those. They sent them.”

“Can we just wash that bitch off me please?”

“Sure, as long as you understand, that’s not all we’re doing.” Matt smirked. She took his hand and lead the way into their room. The minute that they were there she shoved him against the wall and yanked his shirt up and up over his head. He groaned when her hands touched his flesh.

“Oh god baby…” Matt groaned and grabbed her hands before she could move them down to the top of his jeans.

“Matt!” Jes whined. He shoved her hands away and in turned ripped her shirt off of her and didn’t stop there. As he finished ripping her shirt off he backed her towards the bathroom. When her back hit the door frame before she could even say ouch, his lips were on hers all but devouring her mouth with his. He ran his hands down over her sides and to her ass, and lifted her so she was wrapped around him and moved into the bathroom. He pinned her against the wall beside their shower and not taking his mouth away from hers reached in and started it. Finally he dropped her so that her feet touched the ground and pulling away shoved the pajama pants she had on down over her hips and ripped off what she was passing off as panties. She groaned when his hand pressed against her center. She kicked out of her pajama pants and before she could even reach for his jeans he grabbed her hands.

It took him a minute but he managed to remove his jeans and boxers one handed before backing her into the shower. His lips on hers once more and she wrapped her arms around his neck, since every time she tried to touch him he wouldn’t let her. She moaned as his he pressed her body against the wall of the shower and he lifted her to wrap around him. He lowered his mouth to her breast at the same time that he slid two fingers inside of her.

“You’re the only woman I’ll ever want.” He said to her and she arched her body to him, as she pressed down on his hand. She couldn’t even say anything coherent to let him know she knew he wasn’t lying to her. Her moans as he worked over her with his hand and mouth. “So god damned beautiful.” He growled.

Matt!” Jes gasped as before she could come he pulled away from her and she narrowed her eyes at him. A moment later he shoved her back against the wall roughly and entered her. Her body was a bundle of nerves as he thrust into her, every now and then, pulling all the way out and then thrusting harder than when he started and making her scream out.

----

Jesicka laughed as she walked downstairs a towel in hand as she tipped her head to the side as she dried her hair. Matt only shook his head. He had told her what had happened.

“ I can’t believe she didn’t recognize my brothers! I mean seriously, I can’t tell you how many times they threatened her.”

“Yeah well, I swear to god, the only thing even remotely un-annoying about tonight was the music, which despite the place was not that shitty.”

“I love you Matt.” She said laughing.

“I love you too. And I’ll be perfectly happy never to see that whore again.”

“What did she do?”

“Doesn’t know what no means.” Matt said.

“Okay, lets watch this shit that my brothers sent me.” Jes muttered.

“Jes, I might as well tell you now, she was all over me, in ways that you would want to take a gun an shoot her for.”

“Where were her hands?” Jes demanded.

“Just watch.” He muttered as he sat at the computer and pulled her into his lap as she brought up her e-mail. It was easy to figure out which e-mail had been sent from her brother’s phone. She clicked it, and opened the video that the e-mail contained. She watched it and her fist curled on the mouse.

“A hundred bucks says Jes hunts her down and kicks the living shit out of her in less than two hours after she sees this.” Evan said.

“Three says she does it in less than forty-five minutes”

“You’re on.” He said shaking his head and watching his brother in law. “How many times does he have to push her away, or move her hand?”


“Well at least they know me. Let go of me Matthew because I’m going to murder that stupid fucking bitch.”

“Jesicka, that…” But she was already up and moving. He sighed. “Honey, they may know you, but think about Laila. She needs her mother.” Jes turned to face him and just stared. And Matt knew that he had played the right card.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
xSweet.Afterlifex

Watching:
Space Cowboys