The Only Exception

Leanne Learns The Truth

“Laila...” Jes narrowed her eyes at Matt. “It's not like I'm going to get caught. Besides, no ones going to miss her!.”

“Honey, I don't care. I love you, and if something happened to you...”

“Oh, I so hate you right now.” Jes said moving to him and kissing him.

“I see that.” He said and kissed her once more. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

“That outfit was really trashy.” Jes said as they walked downstairs.

“I know. I really hope James puts her out on her ass tonight.”

“I know. So, I'm wide awake, not tired at all. Want to find a movie to watch?” Jesika asked as they walked into the living room.

“Sure.”

“That fucking bitch lied to me!” Matt and Jes both turned as the front door slammed open.

“Lea, what's wrong?” Jesika asked. Brian walked in a few steps behind his wife.

“I have a sister. A twin sister.”

“Uhm okay...”

“A twin sister that was raised by the woman that gave birth to us.” at that Jes and Matt looked at one another.

“I'll get the whiskey.” Matt said and moved off. Brian followed him and Leanne looked desperately at Jesika.

“Don't worry Lea, I'm sure it'll turn out for the best. Do you know her name?”

“Julie.”

“How did you find out even?”

“This... she left it at the hospital.” Leanne handed over the note her mother had left her and took the glass that Brian shoved into her hand.

My dear Leanne. I didn't get the chance to explain to you that I wanted you. Or the rest of my parent's ultimatum. I couldn't keep you, if I kept your sister. I didn't know which of you to keep and giving up just one of you hurt so bad. Please forgive me.

Your sister's name is Julie. At least that's what I called her as a child growing up. Her full name is Juliette Renee Gentry. I'm hoping the two of you can get along. She lives in Huntington Beach as well.

Love Mom


“Whoa hold up... Juliette Gentry? Seriously, that bitch ruins lives. Fucks everyone over and even has the audacity to cheat on her husband, and fuck whoever she can to get a head in life!” Jesika exclaimed and Matt stared at her.

“I'm sorry did you just say that whore was Lea's sister?”

“Twin sister...” Jes muttered. “I'm gonna kill a couple of bitches.”

“Hey, honey, stop. Think this through.”

“No, did you not hear that fucking note? I read it out loud. They let her keep one kid... and I don't think she had any intention of telling Lea! And the fact that that whore that was all over you tonight is her twin is just plain fucking wrong!” It was obvious to those in the room that Jes was fired up and only one of them realized that there was nothing that they could do now that she was riled up and ready to murder someone. “Let's go Lea, because I'm starting with your bitch mother.” And Jesika dragged Leanne from the house and the brunette didn't bother arguing with her.

Jes said nothing as she glanced at Leanne who told her where she needed to go with just that one look and Jes smirked. She dug into the center console and pulled out a CD and popped it in. It was one of her mixed CD's that she had made, but it was only one artist. A moment later If You Want Blood (You've Got It) blasted through the SUV and Leanne was smart enough not to lower the volume that Jes turned up. When their phones rang they didn't hear them.

----

Summer's gasped as she shifted on the couch and took a deep breath.

Jimmy!!!” She yelled towards the kitchen. He heard her yell and moved quickly through the house to her.

“Summer, what's wrong.”

“Baby, now!” His eyes went wide and his mind went blank for a moment before what she said hit him and he began to move, and his cell phone was to his ear.

----

Matt sat in the private lounge the hospital had put them in, Laila in his asleep in his arms. Brian was sitting with Aaron's head on his shoulder and his hand fisted against his dad's chest. Matt looked up as someone walked in and Zack sat a sleeping Colby on the couch as Sam sat as well, before he himself sat. Johnny sat on the floor in front of the chair that Jordan had sat in.

“Where's Jes and Lea?” Sam asked.

“You don't want to know. Trust me. And they aren't answering their phones. So they probably think we're calling to talk them out of what they're about to do. Mom and Dad are in with Summer and Jimmy.” Matt said.

“So, are you telling me that Jesika and Leanne have no idea, that Summer went into labor?” Jordan asked. “Because them not answering their phones doesn't sound like them. Especially Jes.”

“It's a long story. And since the both of you are pregnant, we're not sharing it. You'll want to help them.” Brian said.

“Thanks, now they're gonna bug you until you tell them.” Zack muttered.

“Oh shut up Zack.” Jordan said. She dialed Jes' number on her cell phone and waited for her to answer or it to go to voice mail. When it went to voice mail she hung up. She glanced at Sam, who was typing quickly on her phone. They all glanced up when Gary walked in.

“She's asking for Jesika. I don't know what to tell her.”

“Here Dad, take Laila.” Matt said and got up. He sighed and walked back to the room his sister was in.

“Where's Jes, she promised to be here...”

“She's...” Matt wondered how to say what he needed to say. “She's helping Leanne with some family problems?” Matt said questionably. When his sister's eyes narrowed at him he backed up slightly. “We're all trying to get a hold of her Summer. I promise. But she blew out of the driveway blasting her music. And hell bent on murdering Juliette Hart or her mother.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
xSweet.Afterlifex


Post Song:
Cum On Feel The Noize - Quiet Riot
On Pandora