The Only Exception

No Choice But To Tell The Truth

Jesika glanced at Leanne as they tried explaining what had happened to the cops. The whole time Jes was cursing Madeline and her nosy ass neighbors who had called the cops the minute they'd gotten there. The only satisfaction that they had was they had gotten in a few shots, and Juliette had a broken nose, black eye, a dislocated shoulder, and two broken fingers. Jesika looked at Lea who had busted her mothers nose, bruised her jaw and broke a rib. Both of them had been handcuffed and they each smirked. They were escorted to two separate cars and they shook their heads once they were in them.

----

Jes sighed when she was told she could make her call. She thought for a minute and instead of calling her husband, who was sure to be furious with her called Brady. She got through and was explaining things to her brother on what had happened as quick as she could and he sighed and she raised an eyebrow at Lea when she told her that she couldn’t reach Brian.

“Brady, can you try to get a hold of Brian? Lea can't.”

“Yeah whatever... be there soon sis.”

----

Jes grinned at her brothers as she and Lea were lead out. Leanne glanced at Jes and grinned as well.'”

“Where's my husband?” Lea asked.

“Hospital. Where the two of you are going. Summer...”

“Fuck, seriously?” Jes said and shoved her brother towards the door. “Move it Evan she'll kill me if I'm not there.”

“Might want to change your clothes first.” Brady said. “Both of you.”

“Stop at the damn house then.”

----

“Where the hell have the two of you been? Summer's freaking out that Jes isn't back there with her.” Sam said. Jes rolled her eyes.

“I'm here now, that's all that matters.” Jes said grinning. She walked back and waited for Lea to follow, but her cell phone had gone off. Jes shrugged and a few seconds later she was slipping into her sister in laws room.

“Thank god! You're a little late though. Sascha Sky Sullivan was born five minutes ago.” Matt told his wife.

“Yeah yeah, I'm sorry Summer...”

“You've blood in your hair Jesika.” Summer said raised an eyebrow.

“Hey they want to know if they can come back yet.” Brian said joining them.

“Yeah, that way we only hear this once. Sit down Jesika.” Jimmy said. Matt rolled his eyes and took his little girl from Sam a few minutes later and Jimmy handed Jes another wet paper towel to try and get the blood out of her hair.

Now that everyone is back here... where the hell were you, and why is there blood in your hair?” Summer demanded. Sascha fussed a little in her moms arms but she quieted when Summer soothed her.

“I don't think this is the best place to discuss this.” Lea said. “Although they idiots are smart enough to not press charges.

“Oh that reminds me... Brady, did you give Evan that hundred dollars you owe him. He won the bet you two made.” Jes said.

“Off topic, spill or I'm gonna slam each one of your heads against a wall.” Jordan said. “I'm pregnant I'll get away with it.”

“Would not, and if you must know, Juliette Hart, decided to hit on my husband, even though technically he was bait...”

“We know that part. Well the 'you used him as bait' part.”

“Anyways, she made the mistake of putting her grubby little paws on him, and now she happens to have a broken nose, black eye, dislocated shoulder and a couple of broken fingers.”

“Don't forget my skanky mother who has a broken rib, busted nose, and probably several bruises...”

“You two got arrested.” Jordan said. Jesika and Leanne grinned.

“It was so worth it.” They said at the same time, only to get scowled at by their husbands.

----

The next day Jes was sitting in the kitchen scouring a cook book for something to make for dinner when James walked into the kitchen.

“Hey.” she said.

“Hey, any coffee?”

“Uhm... in the cabinet, feel free to make another pot. We drank it all. How are you doing today?” Jes asked looking up from the cook book.

“Like shit. How'd it feel to beat the hell out of her?”

“Don't encourage her Hart. It makes her worse.” Matt said walking in. He no longer had the baby, he had gone into the family room and put her down for a nap.

“I'm just curious, because I wanted to kill her. Sorry she did all that last night by the way.”

“Yeah, well, the end result was worth it.” Matt said grinning at Jes.

“I so don't need to know that shit. Thanks for letting me stay here last night. I don't exactly want to be in that house right now.”

“It's okay.” Jes said. “Are you gonna stay for dinner?”

“I don't know if I'll be back. I have a meeting with my lawyer. One I set up when I was up for a brief ten minutes this morning.”

“Not a problem. I'll make enough just in case. By the way, you're lucky you have a wife to divorce. Because I had every intention of killing her.”

----

Leanne sighed as she lay there on the couch, holding Aaron close. She was taking a nap with him. She was really tired from everything that had happened the night before. She glanced up when Brian walked into the room. She smiled weakly at him.

“I don't blame you honey.” He murmured. Stupid bitch had you pissed off enough that you yourself ended up in the hospital. If it had been me she'd have been dead.”

“Well she's not, but she won't be coming around again. I made sure of that, I suppose. I guess the end result wasn't what I wanted after all.”

“You'll get through it baby. You're strong enough. Besides, you don't need shit like that. You've got me, Aaron, and my parents.”

“I do don't I?”

“Yeah you do.” Brian said and leaned down and placed a kiss to her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
xSweet.Afterlifex


Post Song:
Good Girl - Carrie Underwood
On YouTube