The Only Exception

Slut

“Are you going to be okay?” Matt asked.

“Do I look like I’m going to be okay?” James growled.

“Uhm, I’d say you can stay here, but apparently your wife, hates mine so.”

“All the more reason why he should.” Jes said. Jordan raised an eyebrow at her.

“You seriously like starting shit don’t you?” She asked.

“Of course I do. The bitch made my life a living hell, can’t I do the same?”

“N… well, you do remember what went down with Val right? There will be no stopping her.” Matt said. The others sighed.

“See, he’s the best husband ever.” Jes said and kissed his cheek. Johnny rolled his eyes.

“Seriously you two?” Johnny asked.

“Hey, I just got the most genius idea ever.” Jordan said.

“If it’s what I think it is, no find someone else.”

“Aww, why not? It’s a great idea!” Jordan said grinning. The guys looked at one another confused.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Johnny asked, and of course he was ignored.

“Jordan, you want to do that, find another woman’s husband to use as bait. You are not using mine.”

“Okay, someone want to clue us in?” Matt asked. Jes just shushed him.

“Why not, it’d be perfect. She hates you the most.”

“We all know there is only one person that hate’s Jes the most, please tell me you are not seriously talking about what I think you are.” Sam said walking in.

“She wants to use Matt!”

“It’d make sense.” Sam said. Zack raised an eyebrow.

“Do you even know what they’re talking about babe?”

“Shut it Zack.” Sam said and looked at Jordan. “So it’s two to one think she’ll give in?”

“No, I will not. Matt is my husband and I don’t want that skanky bitch anywhere near him!”

“I’m starting to understand this conversation.” Johnny said. James and Matt nodded in agreement.

----

“I can’t believe you agreed to this.” Jes said as she tossed a shirt at her husband.

“Jes, baby, nothing is going to happen.”

“You’re damned right nothing’s going to happen, because I’m setting ground rules…”

“Honey, do you trust me?” He asked turning to her and interrupting her.

“Just because I trust you, doesn’t mean I trust that skanky bitch that James is married to.” Jesika said. Matt sighed.

“Jes, Evan and Brady are going to be there. And besides, why would I want something like that, when I’ve got the best thing, with you.”

“Smooth, but not going to work.” Jes said and moved from the room. They were making her stay there. James and everyone else would be there as well. He hadn’t really said much about what they were planning.

----

Matt walked into O’Reiley’s Bar and Lounge. He glanced around, noticed his brother in laws sitting at the bar, so, he sat as far away from them as possible, but so they could still see him. He glanced at the bartender and asked for a beer. James had said that supposedly this was where her mother said she went. And that it was where she sent her husband when Juliette called needing a ride. Matt took a sip of his beer and glanced around the room. All he could think was,

At least the music isn’t shitty.

He was trying not to think of the rut his wife was probably pacing into their living room floor. He sighed and leaned on the bar. He would have rather gone out with her. He began thinking of ways to make it up to her. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced sideways when some spoke.

“Aww, are you frustrated with your wife? Seems to me, that’s the only reason you’d be out alone, without her.”

“No not really. She’s out with her friends somewhere else.” Matt said trying not to fist his hand on the top of the bar. “Where’s James at Juliette?” He asked.

“Oh, he left yesterday for a short tour.” She said easily.

“Oh, I thought he was home for a while.” Matt said and turned back to his beer. He took a sip and glanced at her when she spoke to the bartender.

“Sex on the beach.” She said, only she was looking directly at him. She got her drink, and it didn’t take long for her to drink it. “So, wanna dance?”

“No.” Matt said.

“Oh, c’mon, it’s one dance.” Juliette said. Matt raised an eyebrow at her.

“And I said no.” Matt said. Juliette grinned. She liked a challenge. She had made men fall before. She slipped onto the bar stool beside him and he rolled his eyes. He however narrowed them a moment later as she pressed against him. He shifted away from her and gripped his beer tight. This woman was supposed to be with James, one of his friends and it sickened him that she was blatantly throwing herself at her own husbands friends.

----

Across the bar, Brady snapped yet another picture, and tried not to be amused at the obvious annoyance on his brother in laws face. He was actually enjoying this. If it had been any other man he’d have wondered why he wasn’t accepting her advances. But he knew every time he looked at the man, that he loved Jesicka.

“Holy shit, she seriously did not just move her hand south.” Evan said to his brother.

“We don’t have to show this to Jes do we?” Brady asked.

"Well shit, then it's gonna get ugly."

“Do you really think she's going to let us not show her?” Evan asked raising an eyebrow.

“You fucking think? You're calling mom and dad.”

“The fuck I am!”

“Someone's gonna have to bail her out of jail.”

“That's his job now. He's married to her.” Brady said gesturing towards Matt.

“At least we know she won't be murdering him... I hope that bottle in his hand doesn't break.” Evan said glancing over at Matt.

“No shit. So…”

“A hundred bucks says Jes hunts her down and kicks the living shit out of her in less than two hours after she sees this.” Evan said.

“Three says she does it in less than forty-five minutes”

“You’re on.” He said shaking his head and watching his brother in law. “How many times does he have to push her away, or move her hand?”

“Do you not remember what a dumb bitch she was when her and Jes were in school together? Do you really think she's gotten any smarter with age?” Brady asked trying not to laugh.

“This is true. Should we go save him?” Evan asked his brother.

“Yeah... but only because if she goes any fucking further Jes will kill us for sitting here and letting it happen.”

“Good point.” Evan said before they walked over to Matt.

“This piece of trash annoying you yet?” Brady asked.

“That fucking started when she walked over here.”

“We know we saw.” Evan said.

“Can we help you? We were kind of in the middle of something.” Juliette said looking bitchy and annoyed.

“Yeah, not likely. He'd never be dumb enough to cheat on his wife. Especially with a bitch like you.” Evan said rolling his eyes at the moronic woman.

“How the fuck would you know?” She demanded.

“Told you she was still as stupid as she was in high school.” Brady said to his brother.

“Who the hell are you assholes?” Juliette demanded. Evan and Brady looked at one another. Brady was the one to answer.

“Brothers of the one person who is about to become your worst fucking nightmare.”

“Huh?” Juliette asked staring at them.

“I really hope you fucking recorded all of that because I'm done with this shit. I have a wife and baby to get home to.”

“Got pictures too. Good luck trying to keep my sister out of jail” Evan said grinning.

“Whatever, I’m outta here.” Matt muttered.

“God I love technology.” Brady said sliding his phone into his pocket.

“If you were smart, or rather not a complete fucking idiot, you'd get as far from this bar as you could in the fifteen minutes its gonna take for us to get back to his house and his wife to watch this, because my sister is going to kill you if given the chance.” Evan said he had a smirk on his face.

“Oh please my husband won’t let her kill me.”

“Wow really? That’s why I’ve already sent him the pictures.” Brady said.

“Good luck.” Evan said, walking out of the bar behind his brothers. Juliette just stood there staring after the three men.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovez && Hugz && DeathBatKisses
xSweet.Afterlifex


Post Song:
Casual Sex - My Darkest Days
On Pandora