Disenchanted

Perfect

Every girl wants to br me; every guys wants me. I am the ultimate "it" girl. I am everything you ever wanted to be; everything you could never be. I'm the most popular girl in my school, and I'm not just saying that. I have all Honors classes with a 4.0 GPA, captain of the girl's soccer team, cheerleading captain, and sophmore class council president. Everything I've ever tries to do I've succeded at. I have the perfect home life, too. My parents aren't divorced or anything, and I'm an only child, so I always get what I want. My life is perfect. Perfect appearance. Perfect clothes. Most of my clothes are pink. God, I love pink. I hate black. Black is the opposite of who I am. And I'm perfect, so you can only imagine what black represents for me. Black is dreary and annoying and all those damn emos wear black. I hate emoss. They're so weird. With their black clothes, heavy eye make-up, and depressing-ass music. Who the hell wants to be depressed all the time? I know I don't. Actually, in a way, I think in a way I was a little afraid of them. Because they were so different. I didn't like different. I liked what I liked and that was that. And what I like and what I want, I always get. No matter what.