Disenchanted

Wake Up

My alarm clock going off at five o clock in the morning awake me from yet another perfect, restful night. I smiled, shut my alarm clock off, and bounced out of bed. I always have tons of energy, especially in the morning, because morning mean the start of a new day, and let's face it: if you were me, every day was amazing. I walked into my private bathroom to shower. After my shower, I went to my walk-in closet to find something to wear. Most of the things on my hangers still had price tags on them. I impatiently flipped through, trying to find something suitable to wear this Monday. It had been a busy weekend. Football game on Saturday, soccer game on Sunday. Shopping with my two best friends, Nayomi and Jessica, the day before. Sadly, not a shopping spree. Just a couple shirts and pants each from Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropstle, American Eagle, and.............I think thats it. Of course, a couple pairs of shoes. A girl can never have too many shoes! I finally decided on a pink mini, white cami with a pink diamond flower design on it (which had cost seventy nine dollars) and a pair of new pink ballet flats with little bows on them. They were so cute, I just had to have them! I quickly got dressed and walked back into the bathroom to straighten my hair. After I made sure that there was not a strand out of place, I started on my make-up. Concealer, foundation, blush, chapstick, lip moisterizer, lipstick, lip gloss, eyeliner, clear mascara, black mascara, and two colors of eyeshadow. You know, the necesities. I smiled into the mirror. Perfect. I bounded down the stairs for breakfast. "MOTHER!" I shouted. She came running in. "Yes, dear?" she asked nervouslly, as though she thought I would attack her. "Where the hell is my breakfast?" I snapped. I was hungry and I wanted food. I couldn't cook. What was she, crazy? Me and the girls had just gotten our nails done the afternoon before. Her face fell. "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot," she said taking a couple steps back. "WHAT?! How the hell could you forget? Are you, like, reatrded or something? Did you, like, hit your head? I have to eat something! All I ask is that you feed me in the mornings, but can you even do that? NO! God, I can not WAIT until I move out of the hell hole!" I yelled at her. "I'm sorry. Wha do you want me to do?" she mumbled, looking at the floor in emberassment. "Give me ten dollars for breakfast at school," I ordered, holding my hand out. She fumbled around in her pocket for a moment before coming up with a twenty. "This is all I have with me," she said, sounding scared again. I plucked ti out of her hands. "That'll do," I said, picking up my pink backpack and Louis Vutton purse, making my way towards the door. "i'll be home when I'm home," I called over my shoulder as I walked out of the house. Almost immedialtlly Nayomi's car pulled up and I hopped in. "Drive," I ordeered, still a little pissed about my mom's carelessness. Who the hell did she think she was, anyway? Eventually we pulled up to the school. I noticed a large group of boys beating up five other boys. Even though there were five of them, if you have the football team and the wrestling team beating on you, you aren't going to win. "Let's check this out," I said, stepping out of the car. Maybe today would be different.