Status: New chapters are being posted whenever creativity hits me

Cake and sodomy

I am the god of ***

It was the clash of the biggest egos that you could come up with - lead singer versus the lead guitarist. It was a never ending fight on stage as well as of stage, no matter how much the guys would try to deny it. While the rest of the band preferred to just relax after an intensive concert like that, it was Matt and Brian who would usually go out to the hotel bar, order a few drinks for themselves and the lovely ladies swooning over them and then begin the fight of "who'd get more groupies tonight".

That game always ended the same way - the girls who could keep up with them eventually got graced with a quick fuck in the bathroom or a glorified blowjob, while others just got removed by the security guys in order to prevent a big drama outburst or a cat fight.

But today the guys had no such luck. Most of the girls were already drop dead drunk, barely keeping their bodies straight while the rest of them were more interested in the free drinks and attention than the guys. So Matt suggested they should leave the hotel bar and head to their hotel rooms - either to get some sleep or to just party there, in private. Although both of them were more than just tipsy, they somehow managed to get themselves into the elevator and successfully select the right floor where their rooms were located.

"Gates, you're fucking hammered today." Matt bragged while sneaking his arm underneath Gates and dragging the fellow band member out of the elevator, down the hall.

"Fuck you, Shads. Y-You're just as fucked up. Besides -- that fucking chick was diggin' me."
The only thing Matt could get out of himself was a laugh so loud it probably woke half of the floor up. "Man, that chick? That chick was a fucking dude."

"WHAT? No -- no fucking way man." Gates was shocked but ultimately too drunk to really talk about anything else but his trophy dick and how everybody wanted to fuck him.

"Alright we're here now, Gates. Where the fuck is your room card?" Matt looked at Gates for a while, before he propped him up against the wall, hoping the lead guitarist could stand on his two feet for a few seconds just to give him enough time to search through all of Gates' pockets for the much needed room card. In the meanwhile, Brian went on and on how that chick couldn't be a guy because he didn't see any boner and the tits were too good to be fake.

"Right, Right." Matt replied while laughing every now and then. By now he was used to how much Gates would ramble when he was hammered or on drugs. "Dude, where the fuck is your room card? Come on, help me here. I don't want to probe you like a fucking airport security here. The last thing I want to do today is touch your dick."

Gates chucked while leaning against the wall, trying to balance his drunken ass, his hands roaming across his torso, attempting to search for the room card but he was way too deep in wonderland to really care. "Shut up Shads. My dick is awesome."

A deep sigh escaped Matt's lips, because it finally hit him. He can't leave his best friend out here in the hall, wasted more than ever. So they'll have to team up in his hotel room. "Alright. I guess you're spending a romantic night with me." Matt chucked a bit before wrapping his arm underneath Gates' and walking with him to the end of the hallway, to his hotel room.

As soon as Matt managed to open the hotel room that was assigned to him, he closed the door with his feet and walked straight to the bed, laying the already half way asleep but loud as fuck, Gates on the bed.

"Goodnight Gates. And don't try to do anything funn-" before Matt could finish his sentence, he saw Gates laying on his back with his hands already unzipping the torn apart jeans he was wearing, with that devious chuckle never leaving his face although his eyes were closed - since he was drunk as hell and the room lights were bright as fuck. "You can't just go to bed with your clothes on, bro." Gates said in a baby voice, as Matt sighed again and walked over to the bed, trying to finish the unzipping process which was taking forever by now.

"Gates, stop moving around. Taking your pants off is harder than changing a friggin' baby." Eventually Matt succeeded in taking Gates pants and jacket off, placing them both on the floor. "Do I have to take your shoes off as well?" He laughed as Gates just rolled off the bed and a loud "ouch" followed.

"Fucking Hell Gates, the fuck is wrong with you today." Matt walked around the bed and attempted to lift Brian up again. Good thing that Matt was the one always working out in the gym and lifting weights, so he wasn't lacking in the muscle and strength department, like some other members of the band. There was no other way to pick Gates up by now, so Matt stood in front of Gates with his back placed against the bed edge and just lifted him up like that. He was heavy as fuck, although the lead guitarist seemed really petite on times with his tiny female waistline. Just as Matt managed to lift Gates up on the edge of the bed, he lost his balance which resulted in him falling on top of Gates.

"Oh -- somebody wants some sexy time with senior Gates." Still wasted as hell and probably unaware what was going on, Gates wrapped his arms around Matt's neck and pulled him down, closer to his own lips. "The fuck man, what the fuck are you---". Before Matt could do anything against it, he already felt his lips against Brian's, which soon resulted in a somewhat fiery make out session that came out of nowhere. Let's be honest though, they've been touring for quite a while now and as good as they try to be and avoid groupies, everybody needs a good fucking every now and then.

As their lips departed after the passionate kiss, Matt tried to catch his breath while Brian was just laying on his back underneath Matt, with his boxers now half way pulled down due to the lifting action from before. His make up was somewhat smeared and as awkward as the whole situation was, Matt couldn't hide his growing boner by now. "What do we have here--" Gates almost sang out as he chuckled even more, his right hand quickly traveled down Matt's torso straight into his pants.

"Someone has a boner!" By now, Matt was blushing like crazy, leaning on his hands, hovering above Gates, trying to get a look at where Brian's hand was going and what is going to happen next.

"Fuck that shit. I know you're wasted but --" Matt said before he leaned away from Brian and as he stood there in front of his half way exposed lead guitarist, he couldn't hide the fact that he wanted this to happen and was turned on, more than ever right now. Just as Gates was slowly leaning up on his hands, trying to finally open his dark brown eyes surrounded with smeared black eye make up, obviously sensitive to the room lights, he felt two strong arms flipping him around, throwing him on his stomach and something pulling down on his boxers.

Matt quickly pulled his dick out of his boxers while his jeans dropped to the floor, now wrapped around his ankles. He also pulled Gates to the edge of the bed and spanked his butt checks several times rather hard, watching as they turned slightly red, before he hovered himself above him and teasingly traced his dick all over Gates' butt.

"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard." Brian only smirked as his hand moved down to his own dick, his Marlboro fingers gently wrapping themselves around the already aroused man part, slowly stroking it while anticipating what Shadows is going to do.

The singer adjusted himself before penetrating Gates in the most rough and raw way imaginable. He didn't spare him anything - he was going fast and didn't care for anything else. The noises that came from both of them were anything else but humane.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to get more graphic in the next chapter, but until then, I hope you guys can enjoy this little foreplay.