I Can Keep A Secret

Ten

"Do you actually wanna eat the pancakes now and not just cover each other in them?"

Jack giggled, "Sure."

We both started to walk out of his room and I felt him grab my hand, and tangle our fingers together. I swear my heart skipped a beat, Jack is honestly too cute.

So we walked downstairs, hand in hand. When we went into the kitchen, Jack let go of my hand and sat at the table.

"So I guess I'm doing all the work,"

"Unless you want them to be burnt, yup."

"Fine," I shook my head and began making them.

I wonder why Jack liked me. I mean, he's the cutest ever, but what does he see in me?
My thoughts were interupted when I felt jack wrap his arms around me from my back and rest his head on my shoulder.

"You really are a girl."

I shook my head and giggled, Jack kissed my cheek.

"Stop it Jack."

"What?"

"Stop being so cute. I don't know if I can take anymore of it."

He laughed again and started kissing along my neck. It wasn't until he started biting I became uncomfortable...because I was enjoying it too much.

"Mm, Jack..."

"What's wrong Lexy?" He breathed into my ear. I see what he was doing. Damn it, Jack. "You like that?" He let go of me and then spun me around so that I was facing him, then backed me into the wall and continued to bite and suck my neck.

"Jack, stop... please." Jack backed off right away.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just... I guess I'm not ready for that kind of stuff, you know? I mean... I've never even made out with anyone before."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" He grabbed my hand. "I wouldn't have-"

I cut in, "But I wanted to, remember?"

"So like... if you don't mind me asking, um... you've never had sex?"

"Nope."

"Do you... do you, uh... nevermind." He sounded nervous and refused to make eye contact with me now.

"What? You can ask me," I squeezed his hand for reassurence.

"You think you would want to? You know, with me?" I kind of was expecting this question, but I was still really unsure about it.

"I don't know. It's weird thinking about it. We're both guys, so.. I dunno. Maybe someday."

"You know I'll never ask you to do anything you don't wanna do?"

"I know," I looked behind Jack and saw the stove was starting to catch fire. "We forgot about the pancakes!"

We shut off the stove and then put then pan into the sink to run the water over the small fire and put it out. I only got to finish making two pancakes but I guess I was done.

"You just wanna eat these?" Jack looked sad, it was his fault that one went on fire after all!

"Yeah," I laughed.

---

"Alex, my old friend is having some college party later tonight, he just invited me."

"Alright, you can go. I'm not stopping you, you know you can do whatever you want."

"I wasn't asking for permission, I was asking if you wanted to come with me."

"Oh... I uh.." College party? That usually leads to trouble. But on the other hand, I wanted to have some fun with Jack and this was my chance to. "Yeah, I'd love to."

---

I chose to wear something nice- well, what I thought was nice. White t-shirt with a gray button up shirt over it with skinny jeans.

"Jack, you ready yet?" It was 10 at night already, I could tell already we were going to be getting home late.

"I'm finishing my hair," I heard him yell from the bathroom upstairs as I walked into the living room.

Only a minute later Jack comes downstairs, and damn, he looked hot. Maybe it's the plain black shirt, skinny jeans, and red with black sneakers he's wearing, or maybe cause he did his hair differently. Whatever it is, I like it.

"Damn, Lex you look good."

"I was about to say the same to you," With each word we stepped closer and closer to each other until we were close enough and then our lips were colliding. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and decided this time I wanted dominance. He accepted and my tounge explored the inside of his mouth. I felt nervous because I've never done this before, not where I had the dominance, and it was hard because of the height difference. It didn't last long though, before Jack's hand was on my chest pushing me away.

"We gotta go," His face was still close to mine, like he didn't want to stop. "Woah, I can feel your heart beating fast...are you okay?" His hand was still on my chest.

"Yeah... you make me nervous..."

"Calm down," He laughed a bit then kissed me. "Let's go!"

--

By the time we got to the party, it was 11:00. It was filled with already drunk kids acting like idiots and dancing like sluts. There was loud music and the house smelled of smoke from cigarettes and weed.

Jack was greeted by a guy about my height with a bunch of tattoos.

"Yo, Jack! Glad you can make it." They shook hands.

"Nice to see ya, Zack. This is my bud, Alex. Hope you don't mind me bringing him along."
"Nah it's cool, what up Alex?" We shook hands, and damn he had a strong grip. "Well make yourselves at home, have a drink! I'll see ya!"

Just like that he disappeared into the crowd of people in the living room.

--

It was a bit awkward, Jack and I stood to the side with drinks in our hands. To be honest, we didn't have a clue what we were drinking. There was a guy handing out a bunch of mixed drinks and we gladly accepted them, with what now had to be 3 refills each. I was starting to feel good, and I wanted to have some fun.

"Jaaaack" I stepped toward him so that we were face to face. "Dance with me?"

"I uh...okay.." I grabbed his hand and lead him to were everyone was dancing. The music was loud, it felt like the bass was going right through me, but I ignored it, and began dancing like an idiot with Jack.

This lasted a few minutes, until I almost fell over. Good thing Jack was right behind me, (let's not mention that he was grinding up against me) he caught me before I fully hit the floor.
"Alex, I think you need to go home."

"Nooo" I whined. I was just starting to have fun.

"Let's go sit down then."

I nodded and held Jack hand so he can lead me over to where ever there was a seat. He lead me outside, it was dark and the street lights looked like they were swaying. Or was that just my head... no, it was definitely the street lights.

"You okay?" I nodded as Jack sat down on the porch and I sat next to him. "You sure?" He turned to face me. Instead of giving him an answer I grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him. It started out slow, but then advanced into a rough make-out session. I moaned into his mouth because, yeah, I was really starting to enjoy this. I went to run my hands through his hair when Jack broke the kiss and grabbed my hand.

"No. My hair actually looks good, let's keep it that way, k?"

I rolled my eyes and continued where we left off. Now I really want to tangle my hands in his hair, just because he doesn't want me to. So, I slowly slid my hand up his neck, higher and higher, until...

Jack not only grabbed my hands but also was pushing me back until I was sitting against the wall with him on my lap. He never let go of my hands, he was now keeping them above my head so I couldn't touch him. I smirked.

"I think I like this..."

Jack smiled, shook his head, and then continued the make-out session.

He bit and sucked my neck, making me moan while I was panting, out of breath from all the kissing.

"I think," I took a deep breath, "you were right, let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
i just checked mibba and it says this chapter wasn't even put up. and my comments were deleted too. i seriously want to cry, your comments make me the happiest person ever.
does anyone know why that happened? i'm so upset you have no idea :(
i guess i'll try to put another chapter up today, if this one works...