I Can Keep A Secret

Eleven.

Apparently, one of Jack's friends called us a cab because he was 'too drunk' to drive. Whatever, I just wanted to get home.

It was 3 am now, actually earlier then I thought we would be going home. While we were waiting for the cab to come Jack and I were sitting in front of the house, after me almost falling over...again. We were just sitting there in silence, holding hands. I swore I can feel the ground moving at one point too.

"You okay Lexy?"

"Hm? Oh...yeah. Don't call me Lexy. Sounds like a girl."

"But you are a girl..."

"Whatever, Jack." How dare he say I'm a girl. I'm clearly a guy. What a jerk.

Just then the cab pulled up and I stood up and got in quickly avoiding Jack as much as I could. Once he got in I moved all the way to the left side of the cab and looked out the window.

"Lex?" I ignored him. "Alex.... come on I'm not calling you Lexy anymore! I know you're not a girl!"

I ignored him again and he moved closer to me. He tapped my shoulder so I turned a little.

He cupped my chin in his hand and kissed me.

"Don't be mad please," Okay he's too cute to be mad at. I kissed him and it quickly turned into a make-out session in the back seat of this cab.

The car was stopped for a while but I guess Jack didn't notice. I stopped him and he made a whining sound that reminded me of a puppy.

"Come on."

We stepped inside and not two seconds later Jack was pinning me up against the wall, kissing me all over the place.

"Jack," I said quietly, so I guess he didn't hear me. "Jack," I said louder this time.

"Yeah?" He stopped and grabbed my hands.

"Can we go to bed now? I'm tired..."

"I thought... uh, yeah, okay Lex."

--

I opened my eyes, rudely being woken up by the strong sunlight gleaming through the window. I rememebered last night in bits and pieces. Like, I rememeber meeting some of Jack's friends, then going outside and- I wonder why my bed felt different this morning.

Maybe because it wasn't my bed!

I turned over and was suddenly face to face with a sleeping Jack.

"Jack? What the fuck?"

"Hm?" He opened his eyes and started slowly stretching.

"What the fuck happened last night?" What ifs were running through my mind at this point.

We couldn't have done anything... I would've remembered THAT. Right?!

"Nothing. You were tired, so we went to sleep. Remember?"

"Oh..." I slowly started to remember the rest of the night. "But in your bed?"

"Yeah, why? Got a problem?"

I laughed, "Shut up."

I got up and put on a pair of Jack's sweatpants that were in his open dresser drawer. I decided against putting on a shirt.

"Well, just steal all my clothes..."

"I will, thanks." Jack turned to where he was laying on his back and I took that as an invitation to sit on top of him.

"I'm not your chair," I giggled and leaned down to kiss him. It, of course, led to a make out session.

I felt Jack starting to breathe heavier as I had my hand running up and down his chest underneath the white tee he had on.

And then the door bell rang.

"Who the fuck..?" I got off Jack so he could try to see out of the window.

"Who's there?" Maybe it was one of his friends from last night, we probably left something there.

"I don't know... all I can see is a van," Jack headed downstairs, I pulled a shirt on quickly and followed him. He opened the door and I was right behind him.

There were two men dressed in blue button up shirts with grey pants. I knew them all too well.

"Alex Gaskarth?"

I gulped, looked at Jack, then back to the men. "Yeah?"

"You're coming with us."
♠ ♠ ♠
and this is where our story begins.
sorry for the short chapter and not updating too much, lots of things going on here...
yeah so besides this being the chapter that ruins all (don't kill me!), you guys are amazing! getting comments saying "please update" makes me want to update 100 times faster knowing that you guys actually like it... that's crazy! so i'd like to thank DesGaskarth- liking the last name there, coolstoryBrosif, sammiturnmeon- you're amazing, keep giving me input and stuff like that okay! and sabrinasucks- your username is untrue.
i'll try to update soon, k? :)