I Can Keep A Secret

Thirteen.

I was now in hand cuffs, being dragged into some room for some person to talk to me. I wasn't paying much attention after I had a screaming fit when pulling away from the house. Away from Jack. That's when they decided to handcuff me. I screamed and opened the door of the van, I didn't get very far because one of the men pushed me down to the floor. They put the handcuffs on me and then threw me back in the van.

They can't treat me like that.

With my hands still in the handcuffs behind my back, I sat in a small room and waited for this person to come talk to me. Maybe he would let me out. I impatiently moved around in the seat, trying to get a little comfortable. I felt the security guards behind me staring me down.
Finally, a man walked into the room and sat at the desk across from me. He wasn't very tall, but he was dressed nicely.

"Hello.. Alexander, right?"

I stared at him.

"Okay... well, Alexander. Do you know where you are right now?"

I nodded, not breaking my eye contact.

"This is a rehabilitation center."

"No shit, I've stayed here before."

"Yes, I'm aware. But what I don't think what you're aware of, is that your father and I are good friends. He asked me to keep you here, Alex. Just until you're old enough to know what you're doing alone in the outside world. And until then, staff here will be taking care of you, making sure you get over your addiction as fast as possible." He grinned and stood up.

"Look," I stood up but the guards behind me pulled the handcuffs down so I fell back down with them."I'm old enough to know what I'm fucking doing. I don't have an addiction, and I don't care what my father wants! I was perfectly fine with Jack-"

"Jack?"

"The guy you took me away from. The one who was taking care of me."

"Yes, well Alex... we only let him take you into his home because we knew he wouldn't be able to handle it. And that's why you're back here now. I'll see you around."

I stared at him as he left the room, rage growing inside of me. "You fucking ASSHOLE!" I screamed, as the guards lifted me by my arms and dragged me outside of the room. I was too busy crying and trying to fight the guards away to realize where they were taking me. It was a small room, with only a bed and a desk. And a little closet which I guessed was the bathroom. The guards basically threw me onto the bed, undid my handcuffs, then I heard the door slam shut. I sat up in the bed and leaned against the wall. My wrists were bright red and sore from the handcuffs.

--
I jumped up, woken up from my sleep when I heard someone open the door and then I saw them throw a suitcase in. I ran up to the door just in time for it to slam closed.

"Wait! Where did you get this!? DID YOU SEE JACK?" I screamed but who ever it was just walked away without a word. I opened the suitcase in hopes of finding something. A note from Jack, one of his t shirts he would give me to wear until I get back to him again, maybe even a bracelet of his so I wouldn't feel so lonely in here... but no. There was nothing. Just my clothes that I originally brought with me. And even though I probably shouldn't feel this way, my heart broke. Maybe they didn't let him pack my things, but then again why wouldn't they just include the clothes Jack bought me with this? It didn't make sense.

The door opened again a few minutes later.

"Hello, Alexander?" A young nurse stepped halfway in the door with a small smile painted on her face. She was small, with long brown hair and bright green eyes. "My names Amber, I'm new around here."

"Hi." I wasn't in a great mood, but I didn't want to freak out on her. Plus, she was cute.

"So, they have you down for a therapy session in a few minutes. So if you'd be kind enough to get ready for that, that'd be great! See you!" She closed the door on her way out.

Therapy, Seriously? Where is Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated as I promised! Still think Jack's keeping that promise hmmm?
i have lots of people to thank so here it goes!
coolstoryBrosif
catribecome
f0reverbr0ken
sammiturnmeon
you guys keep this story going:-)