I Can Keep A Secret

Sixteen

Before I could turn around and see who it was that ran in my room, the person grabbed me from behind and put their hand over my mouth, then slammed the door closed.

"MMmm?!" I tried to say 'what's going on' but that's how it sounded.

I pushed the persons hand away and quickly turned around to face them.

He was wearing a black hoodie and dark sunglasses.

"J-Jack?!" I stood there in shock, just staring up at him.

"Shh, Alex," He put down his hood and took his sunglasses off. "I snuck in here."

"You.. you came for me." I pulled him into a tight hug.

"'Course I did." He mumbled into my hair.

We stood there for a few minutes, just holding eachother felt so nice. It was almost unreal to me that I had Jack back. I couldn't hold back the few tears that escaped my eyes.

"You okay Lex?"

"Yeah, I'm great actually. Let's sit down."

We sat on the bed (there's no other place to sit...) and I just stared at Jack. I saw him lick his lips, getting ready to say something. Everything about him is so perfect.

"I missed you so much," I smiled. "but, I... you know, I'm gonna have to leave...from here I mean."

"I'm going with you-"

"But you can't, Alex. You know how long I've been trying to get you out of here?"

I nodded. "But you'll stay for a while?"

"I'll stay as long as I can. How come you have a mark on your face?"

He went to touch it and I flinched a little. But it felt good, Jack's hand on my face.

"They do this to you?"I slowly nodded. "I'll get you out of here..."

He grabbed my hand and I looked into his eyes.

"You know, Jack... every day I was here, I was counting the days without you. It's weird how much I depend on you now, how attached I've grown to you in only a short time. And I don't know what this is, but I hope you feel the same way. And if you somehow do, I hope that it will stay for a while, because you've make me happier then I ever remember being." I swallowed nervously while staring into his eyes searching for an answer.

He pulled me into a kiss which I wasn't expecting, but I kissed back eagerly. The kiss was desperate and needy, starting out slow and passionate but quickly speeding up with more tounge.

Jack slowly pushed me back against the wall and then sat on my legs, but not once breaking this kiss. He ran his hand through my hair as he stopped the kiss to bite and suck my neck, driving me crazy.

"Might as well make the best of this time, right? You trust me?"

I bit my lip nervously. Of course I trusted Jack, I was just really scared because I've never done anything before. What if I wasn't 'good enough' for him? But, I did want to make the most of the time I had with him.

"Yeah," I replied as Jack began kissing me again, his hands slowly feeling down my shirt. My obvious problem in my pants was getting worse and worse, and I felt a bit embarrassed.

I guess Jack noticed.

"Alex, it's okay. If it makes you feel any better, I've never done this with a guy..."

It would help if it wasn't for the fact that he's had a girl do it to him. I didn't like to share, although that was before I came into his life.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jack began pulling down my jeans. Not a lot, but just enough so that they were down to my knees. He began kissing me again, I guess to distract me. But hey, it was working.

Jack worked his hands under my shirt, which kind of tickled at first but I ignored it. Eventually he worked my shirt off and with a quick fix of my hair we were right back to sloppy kissing.

But then his hands went lower and lower, until he stopped at the waistband of my boxers. I could feel myself starting to breathe a lot heavier, from nerves or being turned on- I wasn't sure. Maybe both. Jack stopped all he was doing and looked at me in the eyes.

"Relax," He started biting and sucking at my neck, which I was probably enjoying too much. Almost to the point where I didn't feel his hand slip my boxers down. Almost.

I gasped when Jack wrapped his hand around the base of my cock. He began pumping his hand, up and down. A slow, almost teasing rhythm.

"Jack," I whined. That's when he stopped kissing my neck to move on to my lips. He began pumping his hand faster and faster, making me moan into his mouth.

"You like that babe?" He broke the kiss to pay better attention to his hand movements. He worked up a fast pace as my hands squeezed the sheets of the bed. I couldn't help all the noises escaping my mouth at this point, all the moaning and 'uhhh' sounds.

"Not too loud remember?" I nodded, and dropped my head back. This whole thing was just too much to handle. Jack's warm hand wrapped around my dick jerking me off had to be the best feeling in the world.

His hand gripped tighter around me and I felt closer to the edge. He then moved his hand to the top and started rubbing his fingers across the tip and that was all I needed. I released all over Jack's hand and closed my eyes to take in everything- because it just seemed unreal. Jack was here. In the rehab center with me. And he just gave me a handjob. Yeah, it was a lot to take in.

When I opened my eyes he wasn't there anymore. I looked toward the bathroom and saw him washing his hand off.

I pulled my boxers and pants back up and wiped some sweat off of my forehead with the back of my hand.

"So, uh..." Jack sat back on the bed next to me. "You're really vocal, huh?"
♠ ♠ ♠
i hate it. it sucks. you have no idea how long it took me to write this (well you might if you were waiting for an update), and i STILL don't like it. ugh. at least jack's back right? okay, go make fun of me~~
catribecome: i'll try to make the chapters longer maybe?!
coolstoryBrosif: i updated don't kill me!:)
sammiturnmeon: does this mean we're now best friends
f0reverbr0ken: SORRY I TOOK LONG TO UPDATE! :(