I Can Keep A Secret

Nine.

"Jack, can we make pancakes?"

"We? No. You? Yes."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I can't cook."

"You think I can?"

"Okay um...I guess we can both try. It's not like we have to do all the work 'cause I bought those already made ones."

"It should be easy then!" I smiled at Jack and he turned to look for the pancake mix. This was going to get messy, I see it now.

"Okay I found it. It says all we have to do is add water to the mix and stir it, then cook them. Easy enough."

Jack got a bowl and I watched him, noticing every little detail about him. When he reached up to get a bowl his shirt pulled up and I could see a bit of his skin. It wasn't much but hey, I'm in nothing but boxers here. He's wearing a shirt and sweat pants. I've never seen him without a shirt so, it's not my fault for wanting to see more...

"Ready? Lex?"

"Oh uh, yeah!"

I opened the bag with the powder and poured it in the bowl.

"Okay now the water..." Jack added some water directly from the sink.

"Aren't you supposed to measure it?" I giggled.

"I...oops," Jack looked into the bowl like he was checking to see if it was still okay.

"It's fine, let's mix it and see how it comes out," I grabbed a spoon and started mixing it.

"You're a girl."

"Shut up."

"Nope. How did you not know you were gay?"

"I swear Jack..."

"It looks good now! Can I see it?" He took the bowl and put it on the table then stuck one finger in it, getting it all over his fingers.

"That's how you try it? Really?"

"Nope," Before I could think, he turned and wiped his fingers on my cheek so the pancake batter was now all over my face.

"Jack! That's gross, asshole," I grabbed a towel to wipe it off but he snatched it from my hands. "Clean it off!"

"Okay, I will!" He had an evil smile on his face. He used his hand to tilt my head up facing him, he brought his face closer, and licked the stuff off my cheek.

"Oh Jack you're so gross," I tried pushing him away but he was already done by the time I could. I wiped away Jack's spit off my face with the back of my hand.

"You taste good."

Well if that's how he wanted to play...

"Yeah, I do?" I bit my lip and raised my eyebrows at him while stepping closer. When he was pinned against the counter, I kissed him, making sure the bowl with the pancake mix was within reach. During the kiss I stuck my hand in it, grabbing a good amount. I broke apart the kiss and wiped my hand all over his shirt.

"You're fucking dead!"

"Ah!" That was all I could say before I ran into the living room, trying to find a place just to get away from Jack. That didn't work to well because I ran straight towards the wall and when I turned around he was right behind me, pinning me to it. I closed my eyes, biting my lip but still smiling. When Jack did nothing I opened my eyes and saw he was taking off his shirt. Well, this certianly worked out in my favor. I guess I zoned out when I was checking him out because next thing I know Jack is lifting me into his arms. I let out a little squeal because I was surprised. Jack was carrying me up the stairs and-wait? Upstairs? I've never been upstairs before.

All I saw was a small door which was probably a bathroom and then Jack's bedroom. It was a normal sized room, bigger than mine downstairs though. The bed was a lot bigger too.

The walls were painted in a dark blue and there were a few posters spread on the walls.
Jack put me on his bed so that I was sitting on the edge.

"Okay, now you got me. Do what you want!" I knew he wasn't going to do anything.

"Uh, yeah I didn't exactly think this far ahead..."

"Yeah, I thought so," I giggled.

"Whatever," He walked over to his dresser and put a new shirt on. "Here," He threw a shirt and jeans at me. "Put these on, I can't stop checking you out."

I laughed and shook my head but did what I was told.

"So wait.. you we're just gonna let me do whatever I want?"

"Yup pretty much."

"What happens if I wanted to rape you!?"

"Well one- I know you wouldn't do that," I stood up as Jack walked over to me. "And two- it wouldn't be rape." I smiled and bit my lip, again.

Jack laughed and grabbed my hips. I didn't like that he had this height advantage over me so I stepped back and sat on the bed. I moved back enough so that Jack can sit but I guess he didn't get the hint, so I pulled him down by his shirt until he was sitting in my lap facing me with our faces close together.

I placed my hand along his neck and the side of his face while we leaned in to kiss. The kiss lasted a while and although I enjoyed every second of it, I can't help but want more. More of Jack.

I guess Jack felt the same way because I could feel his tongue running along the top of my lips, wet and warm. I granted him access and opened my mouth. Our tongues colliding and giving me sensations I've never felt before.

Nope, I've never done this before. Weird, I know. Jack probably has though, and I don't know if I want him to know that I never have. What if he wants someone with experience?

It was only a minute after and Jack was pulling away.

"You okay Alex? With this I mean?"

"Jack, if I wasn't okay with it why would I let you do it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god another chapter already?! yup. and it's sort of long too, WEIRD I KNOW. i want all my chapters to be this length... but yeah i decided to make this one a cute, yet boring chapter. i dunno...
BUT. don't worry. the drama is coming. and you'll probably hate me, but it's okay :3
comment if you enjoy it? idk, when i get no comments i don't feel the need to update sooner. also all comments lead to a chapter dedicated to you. :)