Status: completed

Innocence

one-shot

“Jayy-Jayy?” he begged me, eyes glistening with tears threatening to fall soon and his lower lip pouting. His body shivered slightly in my lap as he tried his hardest not to cry. Goddamn the things this boy was making me go through! He just looks so fucking innocent and like the sick little freak I am, I just want to throw him down and have my way with him until I corrupt him past the point of salvation. Fuck, I’m messed up!

It’s not like Dahvie could stop me either. He might be going to the gym more but he’s still no match for me. I could just pin him down and do whatever I want and there’s not a damn thing he could do to fight me off. I know he’d never hit me, even if he wanted to. I’ve pushed him so far beyond the limit before that if I was anyone else, I’d already be on the floor with the ambulance and police rushing to the scene. But for some reason, Dahvie just always holds back. He comes so close that I even saw him raise his arm but as soon as he thinks about it, he stops with a frightened, teary-eyed look. He’d never do anything to me but I can do all I want to him. That sweet innocent look of his just begs for me hurt him. I don’t know why but I just find it so unbelievably attractive when he’s crying or scared or just unintentionally acting like a cute little kid. That innocence and helpless tic just gets me off like nothing else in the world.

If I pushed him down, he’d stay there. If I tore his clothes off, he’d just look up like frightened child. If I hit him, he’d start whimpering, making me want to do it even more. If I forced myself inside him, he’d cry and scream, sounding like music to my ears, but he would never move to stop me. Sure he’d beg for me to, but he won’t act on it. He’d just let me do what I wanted and wait for me to leave. I could do anything to hurt him and he’d still come running back to me. I’d feel awful afterwards of course, but that expression he has will just make me want to do it again. Those helpless eyes were an invitation for anything ugly inside a person to come out and wreak it’s havoc on him. If the wrong person felt like this, they’d surely do it without a second thought but behind all these feelings of wanting to hurt and dominate him…there’s also a side that wants to protect and shelter him from every evil the world has to offer.

It’s like I want to be his angel and demon at the same time. I want to hurt him but I don’t want to see him get hurt by anyone else. I’m the type to cut him deeply then stitch up the wound and kiss it better. It’s truly a strange combination. For the most part I’ve only let that good side out. It’s tonight though that the inner devil is starting to win control. If Dahvie knew what he was doing to me, he’d run away instantly but right now he just can’t see anything other than getting me to give in.

“Please? I’d love you forever.”

Ah man, it’s coming back again. I’ve got to suppress it until I can get away.

“Please Jayy? You know how much it’d mean to me.”

Fuck! Those eyes are getting to me. Tears have completely glazed over his chocolate brown orbs and just one wrong move will send them spilling down that sweet angelic face. He bit his lip in the most endearing childish way as he nestled further into my lap. I backed up as much as I could but that only helped him scoot in closer. His hands caught the front of my shirt as he tried his damnedest to hold everything in.

Fucking Christ, I’m hard as a rock thanks to that god-awful, beautiful look of his. My hands worked their way up to cup his waist and I knew I had almost lost to my raging hormones. He leant up even closer as a single tear slid down his cheek.

“Pwetty pwease, Jayy-Jayy? For me?”

That was all it took to break me.

I smashed our lips together in a violent kiss as I finally just gave in. I don’t care anymore, I just can’t stop myself. I felt him gasp and immediately my tongue shoved its way past his lips. I was surprised when I felt him kiss back but I didn’t stop, not that I could either way. I pulled his waist in closer and heard him moan when he felt my bulge. I smirked devilishly as he grew against me until his tent matched my own.

My thumbs rubbed in little circles as I moved my hands under his shirt. He ground against me as I touched the sensitive skin over his hips. I continued to tease him until he whimpered softly. I pulled back from the kiss to see that gorgeous, enamoring face contorted with new pleasure.

His eyes shut tightly as he bit his bottom lip to keep everything in. Tears had fallen down cheeks but I knew he wasn’t crying. It was only because he didn’t have a chance to call them back from earlier. Even his hands had further gripped my shirt in taut hold.

I worked my right hand down to rub against his bulge and the reaction I got was by far the cutest, most breathtaking thing I had ever seen. His dark eyelashes were soaked with unshed tears, making them stand out in more contrast to his pale skin. His cheeks were flushed with pink and his lips were a bright red from his abusive teeth. His whole body trembled deliciously and his nails just lightly grazed my skin. He mewled lightly which I took as a request for more.

My fingers ran delicately but firmly over the outline of his bulge as he silenced a small scream. I heard it echo within his throat and was determined to make him release it. I gripped him tightly through the cloth and gave him a long teasing stroke. Before he could stop himself, a loud cry filled the room practically inviting me to tease him further.

I ran my thumb up his length as I gave him another stroke and flicked my nail against tip. Though his jeans blocked most of the sensations, that simple touch made his back arch and begin panting lightly. If he reacted this way with his clothes still on, I can’t wait to see his face when our bare skin finally met.

I ran my hands up and down his hips, teasing the soft skin, before I moved them down to release him from those jeans. When he had sprung free, to my surprise he was not wearing anything underneath. What a naughty little boy! I glanced back up at him and saw an embarrassed blush on his cheeks as he bit his lip and gazed only at couch. That childlike behavior is going to be the death of me. He just pulls it off so easily and I doubt he’s even conscious that he’s doing it.

I traced my finger up the underside of his swollen length and swirled it lightly over his head. A gasping cry met my ears as he arched into the air. I could still feel the tips of his knuckles shaking against my chest. He let out a small whimper asking for more. I smiled at how easy it was to control him and gave him what he wished.

I gripped him tightly and immediately pumped my hand at a relatively fast pace. He pulled harshly on my shirt at the sudden rush of pleasure and shut his eyes again while crying out my name. As I thought, it sounded just like music to my awaiting ears.

Every time my hand completed a stroke, another moan echoed into the living room and bounced around the walls like a symphony. It became like a drug to me and I instantly craved more. I brought my free hand up to my mouth and gave a quick coating to my fingers. I slipped them down the back of his pants and before he could realize what I was doing, I thrust a finger inside him. His body shivered at the new feeling and he gasped loudly before pushing back down.

My smile grew I realized he wanted even more. I placed my second finger outside his entrance and waited for him to push down. Once he felt it, his body slammed down so it could join the first. He rocked into both of my hands like he didn’t know which one felt better. I never figured he would like this so much or be so willing, but hey, I’m not complaining.

His moaning cries of my name became so addictive I just wanted record and play them back on a constant repeat. It almost sounded like he practiced them until it was perfect. A little reward for his wonderful soundtrack was yet another finger added and a scrape of my nail along his head. Just that little action made him shake and scream like a “virgin” in a cheap porno.

He tugged on my shirt to get my attention and I found his eyes staring down at me. They were completely overrun with lust and a silent plea for more. I gave him a quick little nod and withdrew both of my hands.

He yelled out a desperate ‘no’ and begged me to continue. I could only smirk at how badly he needed it. I gave him a quick kiss and nipped at his swollen bottom lip. I moved my hands back up to massage his hips as I tried to distract him from what I was planning. Without warning he pressed his mouth back over mine and traced his tongue delicately along the seam. I began to part my lips but he immediately darted in to play with my tongue.

I heard a pleased moan as I kissed back and his hold on my shirt suddenly disappeared. As I realized his hands were no longer there, they soon placed themselves on the back of my neck and pulled me in closer. I guess underneath that cute, naïve façade was still that horny, sexualized boy everyone’s come to know and love.

I pulled back to remove his shirt and soon replaced my hands once more on his hips. I gave his ass a nice tight squeeze, making him arch into me and moan shamelessly. While he was still reeling back from my little surprise, I lifted him up and slammed him on the couch underneath me.

Once his back hit the soft cushion he let out a lusty moan of approval. I wasted no time in roughly pulling off his jeans and forcing my fingers back inside his still tight ring. He screamed my name at the new angle and judging by how much louder it was, I’d say I hit something pretty good. Just to test my theory, I pulled out to do it again. My results came back even louder and accompanied by a demand for more.

His face and voice right now just had me completely infatuated with him. I had never seen someone look quite as perfect as he did right now. After this performance, I’m never letting him go. No one I’ve been with before has even come close to how I feel about him. I don’t want anyone else but him and I’ll never give him up.

As I continued thrusting in mercilessly, I whispered to him, “Hey Dahvie?”

He muffled a moan as I jabbed his prostate again. “Y-yeah?”

I leant down and kissed his cheek softly then moved up to his ear, “You’re mine. Now and always.”

Like a rocket, he shot off screaming my name the entire time. I moved my last hand down to regrip his base and pump him through his long awaited release. He thrust rapidly up into my hand and gripped my shoulders tight to keep me in place over him. I kissed him through every second of it and finally down to his neck to mark him for all the world to see.

After he finished, he stared up me panting like he had just run a mile. I looked deep into his eyes and found that previous lust rising again. Within seconds he was asking for me to do it again like it was drug he just couldn’t get his fill of. I looked down at him and was amazed at how even with all that cum dripping off his stomach, he still looked like a sweet little kid. His hair was tussled with that after-sex look, his cheeks were flushed with a dark red and those begging eyes…I just can’t wait any longer.

I traced a finger over his soft but firm chest as I asked seductively, “Hey baby…how’d you like something better than my fingers up that cute ass of yours? Maybe something big and warm for you to sit on?”

His head nodded rapidly as his eyes blew wide open and an excited purr serenaded my ears. I smirked down at him and stripped off my clothes in a flash. I sat back against the arm of the couch and spread my legs wide open for him to see.

“Now move that tight little ass over here and take a ride on my nice hard dick.”

With no more encouragement, he pounced on me and clung to my chest as he pushed my length past his small entrance. Even with everything I did to him, after all that stretching, he was still tight as ever. Before he had reached my base, both of us were moaning at the feeling and craving more friction.

Fully inside, he wasted no time in pushing back off. I grabbed his waist and slammed him back down as we began to set up a good beginning pace. His body rocked fervently against mine as he let out moaning mewls of great pleasure. It wasn’t long until we found that special spot again and made him scream my name in a desperate attempt to keep hitting it.

He continued impaling himself on my aching cock, searching for any way to quicken his climax. Just seeing him try so hard like an eager kindergartener on their first day of school, had me just as close as he was. Even as we were doing something that we both had so much experience with, he still looked like an innocent and pure youth. His skin glistened with a light sweat that when the lights hit made him look almost ethereal. He was my sweet little angel that no matter how much I try to corrupt him, he’ll still remain pure and seraphic.

He looked back up and whined for me to help his twitching member. So help me, I just barely managed not to blow right then. Once again, his childishness is going to be the death of me, I swear it. I took pity and decided to grant his little plea. I lightly scratched my nails up his length before grabbing hold in a tight, secure embrace. A particularly delectable moan showed his appreciation as I pumped him in time with our breakneck pace.

As the nails dug in slightly on my chest, I knew he was just a few pumps away. My free hand pulled his face down to mine before being replaced back on his hip. In a dirty, slutty voice I had never used before I whispered;

“Cum for me my sweet little angel. Let me see that lovely face when you scream my name to heaven.”

With a crying whimper and tightly shut eyes, he came a final time over my hand and stomach. He continued riding me as his walls clenched and constricted, making it almost too tight to move. As I saw that look of pure bliss wash over him, everything I held back fell like the walls of Jericho and I filled him entirely with my seed. Feeling the warm liquid enter inside him, he let out another tiny moan and used the new lubricant to easily ride out our orgasms to their fullest extent.

When he finally slowed down, having milked me of every last drop, he pulled off and collapsed against me. I kissed his forehead lightly and pulled him back up to rest on my chest. “Good boy.”

He cuddled into my arms in the most adorable way and I could only hug him tighter as I whispered, “My sweet little angel.”

“My sinfully beautiful hellion,” he replied back.

My shocked expression met his knowing eyes and I couldn’t stop a pleased smirk as I ruffled his hair. So he did know after all…

“Dahvie?”

“Mmm?” he mumbled against my skin.

“Let’s go out and get you that ice cream you wanted.”

His eyes lit up as he sprang off the couch and redressed himself before rushing out to wait for me by the front door. As I pulled my clothes back on I spotted him bouncing impatiently in place.

Shit.

We’re not gonna make it out of the driveway…