You're My Only One, the Only One I Ever Cared For

VII

Steph’s POV

I had no idea where Ecklie had gone to the house had become eerily silent as i sat there still bound to the chair. I tried lifting my wrists and moving them in a hope the binds would come loose but i had no such luck, the binds instead just burning my skin and starting to cut into them. I tried to remove the tape from my mouth too but that didn’t work either.

It was mid afternoon now but suddenly the sky seemed to darken extremely quick. Before i could do anything i was getting soaked. The house creaked constantly as the downpour got heavier still. The house had long given up against it’s fight with the heavy downpours as i found out looking up to see a large hole where two ceilings should of been and instead was the view of black clouds. My t-shirt had completely stuck to my skin, water running off my hair and down my face as my jeans turned a darker shade of blue as they to stuck to my legs. Within five minutes i was shaking from the cold of the rain on my skin, shaking my hair to dry and disperse of some of the water that was running endlessly down my face.

The next ting i knew there was a loud bang, before i could think it was just thunder white hot pain surged through the whole of my body, the buzz of the taser gun ringing in my ears now. A second shot from the taser gun made my chest ache as i gritted my teeth trying not to yell as pain continued to surge through my body. My skin was burning as i was shocked a third time my body now feeling extremely weak.

As i forced my eyes open i saw Ecklie stood there in front of me a smirk on his face as a fourth shot was fired at me. The pain was becoming unbearable now as Ecklie stepped forward. The binds on my hands were loosened before the tape was ripped from my mouth. I was sill unable to move as Ecklie pulled me to my feet holding me up as my legs gave way underneath me.

As he held me up he started walking toward the stair case almost dragging me up the stairs as i was unable to retaliate to him, my legs just about working. He took me into a room that must of once been a bedroom, there was half a bed frame lay in the middle of the room and against the far wall lay an old mattress that covered in various marks and stains. Ecklie let my body drop down onto the mattress as i almost curled myself up into a ball no matter how much energy it took. Ecklie knelt down beside me but before he got chance to get to close to me i felt myself feel really faint. My body seemed to move on it’s own accord and i had a feeling the shocks had caused some kind of fit. Just before my eyes closed i made out the figure of Ecklie retreating from the room.

I wasn’t sure exactly how long i had been out but as i slowly opened my eyes taking in the fact i was still lay on the same old mattress i noticed that it was dark outside. I slowly picked my head up for the mattress presuming i had been left alone. I was surprised however when i heard Ecklie’s voice from across the room.

“Glad to see your awake again. You will pay for you did, your friends won’t get chance to find you until it’s too late, believe me.”

I pulled myself up to a sitting position now my eyes had completely adjusted to the darkness that surrounded me. I watched Ecklie rise form where he had been sat and start to approach me. I panicked a little and shuffled backwards quickly hitting the wall unable to move any further. I never took my eye’s off Ecklie as he knelt onto the edge of the mattress a smirk on his lips as he moved closer to me.

Ecklie grabbed my wrist with force pulling me away from the wall and pushed me down into the mattress. He kneeled over me as his arms took a strong hold on my wrists. He moved so that his legs were holding down my feet and something seemed to click to know what he was about to do. I started to fidget determined to free myself from his grip. I was going to let him do this to me he wasn’t going anywhere near me.

It didn’t work though and Ecklie had soon produced a gun from his waistband.

“I suggest you lie still or you are going to be in even more pain.”

Almost instantly i held still and just lay there. I had learnt once before how painful a gunshot wound was i was prepared to feel that pain again. Ecklie nodded placing the gun into his waistband again. As he knelt there his face grew closer to mine and soon i could feel his rough, dry lips scraping against my skin. Shivers ran down the spine as i tried to ignore what was about to happen, it was impossible though. I felt Ecklie release one of my wrists then as one of his hands ran down my abdomen before resting no the edge of my jeans.

Ecklie kept my legs pinned with one of his legs but knelt up on the other as i pulled my eyes shut. I felt the waistband of my jeans slacken before Ecklie hands removing them partially from my hips. It wasn’t long before Ecklie was forcing himself inside me my stomach churning uncontrollably as i tried not to throw up. I bit down onto my lip feeling blood on my chin as i held my tongue. I could hear slight pants form Ecklie and couldn’t believe he got enjoyment out of this. He was sicker than i thought as i felt his lips against my neck biting my skin and no doubt leaving marks. Not like it mattered i had a strong feeling i was going to make it out this place alive.

I was finally grateful when Ecklie released me dressing himself as i to pulled my jeans back. Ecklie was smirking as i moved away form him again forcing myself to stay strong. I wasn’t going to let my emotions get the better of me not now. Ecklie got up after a little while informing me not to move as he just fetched something. Knowing he was still armed i didn’t want to risk it and so stayed sat there. It seemed i would just have to face the music as it were if Ecklie wanted me dead clearly he was going to get his own way. The fact the team hadn’t yet fund me told me that much.