Love Is the Movement

*~~~*

Katarina Lupin cannot remember a time where she was with her family as whole. After the first wizarding war ended, when Katarina was 2 years-old, her father had left. She never knew why and hadn’t spoken with him until she turned 11, in which they know send letters frequently. Katarina has not, though, seen her father in person for 12 years. Katarina’s mother is in Saint Mungo’s Wizarding Hospital, stuck in a comatose state of mind. She also has not spoken to her mother for 12 years because of her hospitalization. Katarina and her brother, Silas, were not told under what circumstances had caused their mother’s coma. With both parents unable to take care of them, Katarina and Silas went to live with Isobel Knight, their Godmother. They became very close to her children, Anastasia and Dimitri Black, and went to school with them. Once of age, the two boys decided to they would go to Durmstrang Institute, while their sisters went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. During the summer after the girls’ first year of school, tragedy struck. While on vacation in a muggle city, Silas was hit by a speeding car. The impact did not kill him, but gave him a bit of brain damage. Since the accident Silas has been home-schooled. He regained all of his motor skills at the age of 12, but wanted to continue home-schooling for one more year, in fear of being behind the other boys his age. Katarina decided to become home-schooled as well, so she could keep an eye on her younger brother and keep him company.