Sequel: All Saints Day
Status: Completed

Boondock Saints

Chapter 13: Taking Action (part 1)

The skies turned dark blue and showed off a bunch of beautiful stars. It was a full moon tonight, Yuri was going to be in Maine with his whores to have them do a show. If Connor and Murphy hadn't saved me then I would've been with them. Most of the shows I've done I ended up being the "star" of them. All the other girls Yuri wasn't concentrated on because he already had a set price for them. Even so, I was the one he took out the most because I was the only one that had blondish hair and blue eyes.

My hands clutched to the wooden box on my lap as I looked around. We were getting close to Yuri's mansion and I was begining to feel uneasy. I didn't like the thought of going back because I felt like I was walking right into the past. Of all the horror movies I've seen, nothing compared to the feeling of hopelessness I used to have. Nothing scared me like the thought of being Yuri's slave. It was enough to make me wince.

For so long I had been controlled and abused by the one man I hated the moment he entered my life. The beautiful dresses, diamond rings, and gold jewerly; none of that mattered to me. I didn't want to be sold like some kind of "thing". Ecspecially to a man I didn't even know. Fucking for money was not how I planned on lossing my virginity.

"Connor, stop the car." I kept my voice calm.

Connor pulled the car over and they all looked at me. They didn't know why I had them stop the car. If we drove any further we would have been caught on camera. Yuri's mansion was surrounded by them but there was a 5 foot blotch that we could make through. We couldn't just drive through it because the cameras would catch the sound and when Yuri reviews the tape he would know something is up. However, if we went through on foot, walked through the blotch we could shut off the cameras, quickly set up, and turn them back on it would look like nothing happened if done right.

"Yuri has alot of servalence on his mansion, we can walk around the cameras viewing point, sneak in to the blotch, and shut off all the camera's. But we have to be quiet. Not a single word and no sudden movements. Don't stray from my walking path or you will set off the lights and we will get caught." I explained quietly.

Connor opened his door and stepped out quietly. Rocco ended up holding the wooden box as I took the lead. I walked very slowly onto the grassy yard and there it was. A big white mansion that popped out in the darkness. The guys stayed right behind me, following in my footsteps and croutching down just a little.

In the distance I could see little red spots on the roof from the cameras. My teeth gently bit down on my tongue as I changed my direction and walked further into the yard. No lights went off but that meant we had to move quickly. The motion detectors would detect motion and set off lights soon. I started to walk a bit faster and did a slow jog until the mansion was right infront of me.

My eyes scanned the big grey metal box infront of me as I dug in my pocket. I pulled out a pocket knife and a small metal flashlight. The flashlight stayed balanced between my teeth as I picked the lock on the power box. A light click sound came from the lock and that's when I gentlly eased the box open. I put the knife back in my pocket and used the flashlight to find all the switches.

There was a switch for the security system, the lights, the motion detectors, and the personal mansion alarm. I couldn't shut off the mansion alarm because if I did the company would call and notify Yuri. Then that would expose us all. Yuri wasn't stupid. If he knew something was going on he would it was us in a heart beat. That was because we were the only ones crazy enought to do this.

"Alright boys, time to set up, just don't touch the place and don't break in or anything. I had to leave the personal system on." I spoke normally.

"Why didn't you shut it off?" Rocco asked.

"Now the alarm company notifies the owners when their alarm gets shut off. At least the kind Yuri has does that." I answered as I began to walk away.

"What kind does Yuri have?" Connor asked as he got beside me.

"The real good kind." I replied while looking at the mansion.

"What are you doing?" Murphy asked.

"How long do you expect me to carry this box?" Rocco asked as he walked on the other side of me.

"Until I can find a good place to plant the damn thing." I answered as I looked at the ground.

For just a second my mind went blank from all the excitement. I closed my eyes and visualized what I could remember. Flashing images came to my mind like a movie. There was several guards on the outside all around the mansion. 2 at the front door, 2 at the back, 3 by Yuri's side, 1 by my door, plus who ever would be inside would have 2 guards. That was 15 guards at least that we had to go up against. Not including if he had guests which he would most likely have. We didn't have to worry about all the girls because he had them at a safehouse. I was the only one that lived with him because I was worth the most.

"Most of the body guards will be up front on the outside. Now if we plant it we will need to make it at least 2 feet in the ground so it won't get messed up. But if we burry it too deep then the transmition signal won't trogger. The signal will get fucked up. I suggest we plant it a few feet infront of the front door, it will get most of their attention. He has big bushes on the left side we can hide in the bushes but. . .we gotta worry about cameras." I stated as I continued walking around.

"But the camera blotch is this way." Connor observed.

"No shit, Sherlock." Rocco responded as he gentlly placed the box on the ground.

"That's the problem." I continued looking around.

"So what's the plan now?" Murphy asked.

"We pull off somewhere near by, just not too close or we will be spotted, blow the place, and head inside. It'd be alot easier if there were trees or something we could hide behind." I then got on my knees and began to fiddle with the soil.

"Why didn't we bring a shovel?" Connor asked as he got on his knees.
"Because I didn't think about it." I responded as I continued to dig at the earth.

Murphy and Rocco helped dig the hole and when we finished bomb 1 was burried. All that was left was to find out where we were going to hide. We circled the property, trying to figure out where to go to stay hidden. There was a building about a half a mile away, it would be easy to hide there but that was just a little too far away. When we ventured off in the yard Connor got an idea.

"What if we deliver something to him?" Connor asked.

I already knew what he was talking about. He wanted all of us to fit in a big package and have us delivered. But he didn't understand. I shook my head.

"Yuri would have the 'package' checked before it even arrives. They checked it as soon as the package boy recieved it. The package boy lived at least 15 miles away from here and I won't know how to get here." I answered.

"Shit, what are we going to do now?" Murphy asked.

"I don't know." Rocco replied in a panicing voice.

My eyes closed once more so I could visualize where the bodyguards would be specifically. There was only 2 in the back 1 on each side, and the rest up the front. There was also another big bush on the left side. We could take another route here, sneak in the back way and start from the back. As soon as we get on the left side, take out the guard, hide nehind the big bush and when the bomb goes off all the attention will be up front.

"We should come from the back. Then we could kill the 2 bodyguards and the 1 on the left side, and set off the bomb." I came to the conclusion.

"Are you sure we won't get caught on the camera?" Connor asked.

"Yuri will have company, he won't be watching the cameras." I replied.

"He doesn't have a guard watching them?" Murphy asked.

"No, they stay by his side. He is always fully protected. If they aren't in the room beside him, their right outside the room." I answered.

"Plan sounds good then." Connor commented.

"Good, now how about we turn everything back on and get some sleep. It's going to be a big job tomorrow." I replied as I looked up at the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading I hope you all like this please comment or message me and let me know how I'm doing.