Sequel: All Saints Day
Status: Completed

Boondock Saints

Chapter 14: Taking Action (part 2)

The sheets hung loosely on my body and my fingers were entwined with Connor's. I stayed close by him and pulled the covers over us with my free hand. He scooted me closer and planted his lips on top of mine. I just couldn't resist him. I hungered for him as if he was a demand. With my heart pumping I reached up and stroked his prickly face in a gentle motion. I slowly pulled away from my temptation and looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but we can't do this right now." I whispered.

"Why not? Murphy's asleep, he won't wake up. I promise." He replied in a soft whisper.

"We need our sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a big day. It's already past 2 in the morning and I don't want you to be dragging ass. You'll get yourself killed. I can't bare the thought of ever loosing you." I placed my head by his chest to listen to his heart that was calm.

"Aye. Well goodnight." He then closed his eyes.

I felt guilty, as if I had just gotten him riled up just so i could tell him 'no'. Like a tease. But I wasn't going to keep him up all night and make him tired in the morning. We all needed to be energized for the big event. My eyes closed and I fell asleep to the song of his heart peacefully pumping in his muscular chest. As I eased into sleep I jumped right into another nightmare. No, a flashback. This actually happened.

My hands were shaken in the handcuffs above my head that were wrapped around a pole. It was pitch black in the room but embarassment crawled into my skin. It was my 18th birthday and I was completely naked. My whole body was shaking from the breeze that was coming from the open window.

Where was I? In Yuri's basement, where he would fuck his own whores. A bright light came onto me as I began to cry.. Now everyone could see me. Everyone. Nothing could describe the pain or humiliation I was feeling at the time. Ecspecially when Yuri and a few of his friends stepped into the light, carrying 5 gallon buckets.

"You do not tell me 'no' ever again. All you're to say is 'yes Yuri'." His voice was so annoying, and how I hated him. He lit a cigar and turned to his friends. "It's a little chilly down here. Don't you think?" He taunted.

I bit my lip as I shivered against the breeze. All those hateful things I wanted to scream at him, I couldn't. He just mentally slapped me and oh, what pain I wanted to bring on him. Everything he was doing to me I wanted him to feel, times a thousand. He found it amusing to let all of his friends look at me and watch me suffer. There was joy in his eyes when he knew I felt humiliated.

"Do you think she's cold?" Yuri asked, looking at his men as they shook their heads.

He snapped his fingers and all of his men picked up the 5 gallon buckets. Ice cold water burned my skin as it dripped down my flesh. A loud cry came from my mouth as my eyes watered. There was another cold splash against me and the wind blew. My skin had goosebumps all over the place and my body shivered as the cold water puddled beneathe my feet.

Pure blackness consumed my vision for just a second when I opened my eyes everything was blurry. I could tell Conner and Murphy was still laying down in a deep sleep but I couldn't see them perfectly. For a second I felt like I needed glasses to see. The palms of my warm sweaty hands dragged down my face and wipped away my salty tears. When I peeped out the window I could see that the sky was turning to light blue so it was about 6 in the morning. I release a tired sigh and began to head downstairs.

By the time the guys were up I had coffee, eggs, toast, and baccon ready for them. We sat at the table eating and drinking coffee. I actually managed to eat 2 peices of toast and a little bit of eggs with 1 slice of bacon. My nerves were still racked up but after a cigarette with my coffee I felt a bit better. Connor was sitting next to me and Murphy was on the other side of me while Rocco sat across the table. In Patrick's chair.

"What we're about to do is very risky. If you guys want to get out, now's your chance." I warned.

"We been doing this awhile now, Jessie, we're used to this." Murphy replied.

"Aye, we're not backing out of this." Connor agreed.

I turned to Rocco.

"Fuck that, I'm in." He answered.

Before we left I changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a white thin strap tank top with a black long sleeved shirt. While in the back I was putting my jacket on and buckling up my holster belt. Rocco was loading his gun as I gave them directions to Yuri's the 'back way'. I had Connor pull the car over and we all got ready, loading every gun we had.

I placed the 2 AK 47s on my back and held on to 1 of my handguns. We all began to walk quietly and as soon as the 2 bodyguards spotted us Connor and Murphy lifted their guns up and shot them. I lead them to the cornor of the mansion as I slowly peaked to see another bodyguard. My gun leveled with eye sight and then the trigger was pulled. The body guard dropped to the ground as blood splattered on the white mansion.

My hands dug into my pocket and pulled out a yellow detinator in the shape of a cellphone only there was 3 white buttons. I pressed the 1 button, squeezed the sides tightly and croutched down. The ground beneathe me shook and the loud bomb set off. Hot flames hugged the mansion tightly, debris began to fall from the sky. My ears were ringing and my skin felt hot but I still stood back up.

I was about to spring into action when I felt a gloved hand grabb my arm. My body was spun around and my blue eyes were captured by a pair of light blue orbs. Conner was breathing heavily, his look of worry stretching across his face.

"Becareful, Jessie." He whispered.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt me.You guys. . .Please don't get hurt."

He leaned down, gave me a quick kiss and let me go. I kept both of my handguns in my hands as I approached the front of the mansion. Bullets went around me and for a second I could remember what my dad taught me. My fingers pulled the triggers as I pointed the guns and took out as many as I could. Connor, Murphy and Rocco were right behind me as I leaped into the mansion. My guns continued to fire as I shot every man I knew was working for Yuri. Blood splattered everywhere and bodies dropped to the floor. I pun my gun to Rilely's head and searched for words that were trapped in my throat.

"Where is Yuri." I asked in a mean voice.

Rilely didn't say anything. He was the best of the worst of people. He only worked for Yuri so he could have money. Riley never hurt me, humiliated me, or upset me in anyway. All he did was the job and that was to protect me. That made me hesitate. A loyal, good man didn't deserve to die.

"Get out of here." I ordered.

Riley looked up atme with fear in his eyes as he shook his head. He really wanted to leavebut he was loyal to Yuri. My eyes looked up at the camera that was watching ud. I lifted my gun up at it and shot it in the lense. There was no time for me to fuck around with Riley, I had to get to Yuri before he escaped. I passed him and entered the next room.

Dark brown watery eyes froze me in my steps. The sound of repeating gunshots echoed off in the other rooms. There were 4 bodyguards by his side with guns in their hands. Everything that he done to me, every scar that he gave me; physically and mentally was all done in this fuck of a mansion.

"Well at least you didn't gain any weight while you were gone." Yuri finally spoke.

"Why the fuck does that matter?" I asked.

"Because the 'Moulin Rouge' loved your preformance, they gave me quite a deal of money for you. There's a line of guys just waiting to get in your bed." A sickening smile came over his face.

I grit my teeth and pointed the guns at him with my hands shaking with anger. He killed my family, he took everything from me and it found it funny or amusing. My brother begged me to do this, it was his last wish and I was going to fulfill it. Yuri was confident that I wouldn't shoot him because I was an 'angel'. But the tables have turned quite alot, now he was going to rot in hell.

"You won't do it." He challenged.

I pulled both triggers but nothing happened. Just a couple of quiet clicks. I dropped them and went to reach for my AK 47s but a strong force got me on to the floor. My knees began to bleed through the bandage and my new jeans. I couldn't even feel the pain but I knew what had to happen. Yuri's men began to take the guns off my back. Anger slowly began to fill the pit in my stomach. I waited patiently for it to get out of control. That's when Yuri messed up.

"All your friends are going to die, Jessica. Whores don't have friends. You know this." He tried to rub it in my face.

I used every muscle in my body to throw all his men off me. They threw down their guns because they knew they weren't to hurt me. . .much. All 5 of the bodyguards were circulating me. My breathe was ragged, my adrenaline numbed my pain but my anger burned right through it. I placed my hands by my face and I balled them into fists. I began throwing kicks and punches at every man I could see, To be honest, I was no trained fighter, I was a street fighter. My brother and father taught me all I needed to know, that was all there was to it. There wasn't much muscle on me but there was 1 talent I had. Speed. That was my power in everything.

I punched the man infront of me twice, turned and kicked the second one but when I searched for the third a powerful force slammed me in the gut. My legs brought me to the edge of the wall. I let out a groan in pain but got back up with my fists ready. They came towards me so I lifted my leg up and did a 180 spin. 2 got knocked down, it was my turn to make those fuckers hurt. Before they could react I yanked 1 up, grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him down on top of another injured body guard. His skull crashed into the floor and blood began to puddle beneathe him. I grabbed a gun and pulled the trigger.

The last 2 bodyguards went down as the first 2 got up. I got ready to shoot them but they froze and put their hands up. Blood splattered on my face as their bodies were being filled with lead. When they dropped I saw Connor, Murphy, and Rocco come in with guns in their hands. Rocco came up to me and began to ask me if I was okay. Connor grabbed Yuri by his exspensive jacket and got him on his knees. Murphy walked up by him and they both held their guns to the back of his head. They began to say a prayer that seemed so familar to me.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee. my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Espiritus Sancti."
I said the last 2 lines of the prayer along with Conner and Murphy. They both looked at me in shock, their guns still pointing at Yuri's head and pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know how I'm doing thanks