The Followers

The New Kid

(Chris's POV)

That phrase the new kid is really getting to me. If you have not seen me before and no one else has, then I think you have your answer. Especially, if the teacher has to ask your name. That's when it is defined that I was the new kid.
To my luck, Katie was in the class. Even though, she sat three seats in front of me it was better than not knowing anyone. The bell rang. So, I survived my first class. There's no hope for me. Really. I'm not even kidding. Katie waited for me. Then, we started walking and talking till we meet up with a large group of girls...
It was like I entered Hollister because of all the T-shirts and Jackets that said it. Lucky, Katie walked through the middle of these girls. I followed and made sure I kept up with her. She walked over to a small group of about 5 girls. These girls were different because they didn't have all Hollister clothes. One girl was actually dressed like me. She wore all black with a Michael Jackson shirt. Katie walked right up to this girl and said hello. The girl replied and smiled.
Then, Katie turned to me and said, "Chris this is my best friend Elizabeth, but most people call her Lizard and this is Dory," Katie said as she pointed to an Asian looking girl. "Together we are the 'Terror Triplets'." The three laughed. The bell for our second class rang and Lizard asked me what class I had and I replied "History with Mrs. Leve."
"I have to same class, lets go" Said Lizard.
I followed her command and we went to a class room with many posters and pictures of historical figures. Which means all the things I don't really care about.