The Followers

So Maybe This School Isn't That Bad

Over the next week, all I really did was talk to Lizard. She was quite similar to me. I think people were starting to think we were twins or something. Who knows?

I was about to start walking home with Lizard when the worst thing happened. The thing that made me transfer last time happened.

We just left campus and it was actually getting dark. I could Lizard was cold so I decided to put my arm around her. She smiled when I did this.

Then a large guy said, "Hey emo kids!"
We continued walking as if nothing happened. Sadly, this guy didn't like that.

"Hey I was talking to you and I expect an answer from you low life kids!" He grabbed my shoulder pulling me backwards away from Lizard.

The guy slammed me into a locked and punched and punched my face and stomach till blood was pouring out of my nose. I was glad he finally was done with me, but then what about Lizard. I swear he must have read my mind because straight after he went for Lizard. At first, I don't think she saw that he was coming for her, but then she snapped back into reality and ran as fast as she could down the hall. The guy was a lot faster though, so he out ran her in less than a second. I heard her screams and cries for what must have been an hour. Each time I tried to get up I couldn't do it, I just fell back down. I heard the ripping of clothing and she screams grew even more.
Then everything turned black. I was put in my own dream world.
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning of the sad part of the story......