The Followers

I'm Where?

I felt a bright light on my skin. It hurt. I decided to open my eyes and see why there was so much light. I opened them I looked around. I saw my mom crying silently and my dad was next to her comforting her. She looked so tired and weak. I started to wonder how long she had been here; how long had I been here?

I machine next to my was beeping away. It was really starting to get on my nerves. I wanted answers so I tried to speak. It worked because both of their eyes shot to me.
" Mom?" My mom rushed over to me.
"Yes, sweetie. Im so glad you are awake." She cried on to my shoulder as she hugged me.
" Mom, where am I?"
"Honey, you are in the Hospital" My dad answered in a depressed tone.
"But why?"
"A large man came up and beat you and Elizabeth. You lost a lot of blood and broke your wrist. The doctor said you would recover perfectly and you will be fine in a week or two." He cheered up a bit when he finished what he had said.
"Where is Lizard?" My mom let out another few tears and then answered.
"Well, Elizabeth was raped. She has loads of scars and bruises. She is currently in a coma. They are to quite sure if she will wake up." Then even I was crying. Lizard was my best friend and to be honest I was kinda in love with her.
"Can I go see her?" I asked.
"We will ask the doctor." My dad stated.

As if by magic the doctor walked in. He was smiling of course. I think that's the only reason they get paid sometimes.
"Chris. You are awake!" The Doctor smiled.
"You are going to be good as new in about a week."
"I was hoping that I could go see my friend Elizabeth." I asked.
"I do not see why not! I will have the nurse help you and figure out what room she is in." The doctor said.
"Thank you" My mom and Dad said at the same time.