The Followers

Well, She Is In There

The nurse guided me to room that exactly the same as the room I had just been in. I looked and saw a pale body wrapped between blue covers. The same machine was beeping just like the one in my room. I shed a tear when I walked to the foot of her bed. I went to grab her hand. It was cold. There were loads of bruises and scars all over her arms and face. Her nails were still black and her hands still had heartagrams on them so it my for sure Elizabeth, or Lizard.

"Heart breaking." Someone said behind me. It said Katie and Dory. I smiled a bit and waved.
"You know she we be fine. She can survive through anything, you know." Dory said awkwardly. This was actually the first time I had ever heard her talk.
"That's for sure." Katie said, "I remember one time she fell out of a tree and within three weeks she was climbing back up that tree." I laughed at that and Dory smiled. I could picture her doing something like that.
My attention turned back to her. I just wanted to see that smile or hear her laugh. Anything really I just wanted her.
The machine that was beeping started slowing down and loads or nurses told me, Katie and Dory to leave.
The three of us just looked and said good bye to her, mainly because we were doubt full that she would wake now.
At the last second I ran to her and kissed her lips. It is heaven for the seconds our lips collided till we broke apart. I looked at her and then left because something in me told me she wouldn't live and it wasn't worth looking back because all it would bring is heart break. The second I stepped outside I was placed in the middle of a group hug between my parents, Katie and Dory. Each one of us crying and not wanting to say anything, but no one could say anything to make me feel happy.
That kiss meant something to me. She would never know though..... because.... she ..... was

DEAD.
That word hurt to go throughout my brain but it was the only one I had.