The Followers

Moving On? Let's see...

One of the most impossible things in life is to move on. I can't agrue with that! I miss her so much and I just want to be with her. No, She isn't dead. When her heart rate slowed down it just meant that there is even less of a chance see will wake up.

I have realized something in the days I have spent without her. I realized that I need to do what I was born for. I was born to be a singer. About three days after I had been discharged from the hospital, I found my guitar. It had not moved since I moved here a month ago. I opened the case to find my guitar, my next true love, my best friend. I sat on the steps outside my apartment I started strumming. I started with a few simple chords. Then I started to play Carolyn by Black Veil Brides. I sang the words as well. It felt good and I remembered why I loved music so much. It made me forget about everything. I was in my own little world till I finished the song and someone clapped for me.

"I had no idea" Katie said.
"Well, now you do!" I said.
"Have you thought about starting a band?" She asked me.
"Yeah. I want to. I am going to look for players or something." I smiled. This is just what I needed and what I really missed.
"I have one of your players already!" I was confused by this.
"What?" I asked.
"I play bass and I want to start a band, too." I ran over to her and hugged her.
"THANK YOU!" I screamed at her.
"I also think I know where we can find our other players"
"Okay where?" I asked, she is not good at getting to the point.
"A guy across the street plays drums, The girl with blue hair three apartments down plays guitar and well Lizard plays guitar too." When she said Lizard, I teared up. Lizard the girl I loved, Lizard the girl I really wanted to be with. Lizard the girl I actually felt something for.
"Sorry," Katie said nervously and then she looked down.
"It's okay. Does anymore do keyboards or that kinda thing?" I asked her. I tried avoiding everything that reminded me of Lizard... Yeah it didn't work out that well.
"Dory does" Katie said.
"Let's give this a try."
"Ok, but first we need to round up our players and see if any of them get along."

That made me wonder. "see if any of them get along" what does that mean? I'm starting to wonder what I got myself into...
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this story good??