The Followers

Hospital.

I skated over to the hospital. It was around 3 and I had to be back at 6 for dinner. All the nurses and doctors knew whom I was and who I was coming to see. I sneaked pasted Nurse Nancy though she didn’t really like me. Not sure why. Oh well.
I saw her. There she slept, Lizard, on a bed. Her skin blended in with the sheets. She looked so pale. I missed the color and joy she used to bring me. I just looked at her for a while. I smiled at her, but she didn’t know because she was sleep and no one would be able to tell her, for her parents were going to take her off life support in a matter of days. Reason because she showed less and less brain activity every day. I could cry at the thought of killing her, but even the doctors said keeping her on life support wouldn’t do much now days. No matter what I wanted her to stay on for as long as possible. She really did mean everything to me.
She had been in a Coma for about a month. One month since the terror. One month since we had both arrived. I was always glad I got out for my hatred of hospitals would always exist. All I could say was this has been both fast and very slow.
I swear I thought I saw her eyes move each time I came to visit, but it was just my mind playing tricks on me. It was 5:45 so I should walk back about now. I said my normal Good bye. I hear a faint cough from behind me. I turned to see her. Her eyes open and her teeth forming a smile. I run over to her and jumped on the bed and hugged her. She felt so warm in my arms. This was the Prefect moment I had always wanted with a girl. I stroked her hair. I was careful not to pull any of it.
She was back and I was never letting her go or even out of my sight again.