Light Eyes; DarK Eyes

Chapter 22

“Mmm…Aurora, what are you doing?” Aiden asked, eyes half-closing from pleasure she was causing. He rested against the head-board of the bed; the book he’d been reading lay forgotten, having been safely removed to the bedside table. She was trailing kisses up his jawbone and down the side of his neck. He pulled her closer, drawing her lips away from his throat and back to his own, demanding entrance with his tongue almost at once. She granted it, beating him to the punch with her own. They engaged in a fast-paced tongue war, while Aiden’s hands traced designs across her back, sneaking under her shirt. They didn’t have to worry about discovery; it was long passed the time where any visitor had any business with either of them.
Her lips traveled again, as did her hands. Her nimble fingers quickly had the buttons of his shirt undone; and she was examining his collarbone, never letting her lips leave his skin. Aiden hadn’t been slacking either; her own shirt soon joined his on the floor beside the bed. She had already changed for bed, so he didn’t have her usual breast bindings to deal with. He flipped over, and away from the head-board, taking her with him; so that he was now on top.
His lips traced over her skin, making her shiver. He smirked, tickling her more, before his head dipped to her bared breasts. Aurora’s back arched, meeting him half way. Gentle nips and kisses perked her nipples before he took one in his mouth, and his shaggy hair brought goose-bumps up. His hand paid homage to the other, before he switched, and was rewarded with a cry of wonder from her.
Aurora fumbled with the top of his pants, trying to untie them. He leaned back suddenly, depriving her body of warmth abruptly.
“I’m not sure I’ll be able to stop, if you do that.” He warned, concern battling passion in his blood red eyes. She leaned forward, sitting up, and setting back to work on the recalcitrant knot.
“Who says I’m going to want you to stop?” She asked, smirking in satisfaction as his pants loosened around his hips. She looked up, to see his eyes darken more with lust. He all but pounced on her, kissing her roughly. She kissed back, equally rough, and her loose sleeping pants were swept off her, landing on the floor with the other discarded clothing, his own pants joining them almost immediately after.
She was already wet when Aiden set to work with tongue and fingers. She shuddered under him as his hand caressed her inner thigh, and he kissed her clit, bringing a muffled moan from her. He smiled, sending more shivers down Aurora’s spine. His thumb stroked her aching warmth, drawing a louder moan from her. His tongue slipped into her. Her legs tightened around his neck, forcing him forward for a moment.
“Ah! Aiden!”
“Aurora…relax.” She was tense and almost panting, from the pleasure. Aiden slid away, stroking her again with his thumb; before he penetrated with one finger, letting her get used to the idea, so unlike her first experience with a man. Another joined it, and her doubled reaction brought a smirk to his lips. Her obvious pleasure made his manhood demand to be remembered, the ache almost painful by now. He complied at last, shifting himself in between her long legs. Her eyes fluttered open from their half closed state. He could feel her tense again, slightly nervous. The tip of him dug into her, and he had to force himself to go slowly, not wanting to hurt her.
“Aurora—you have to relax, alright? Trust me.” His voice was strained. She could see in his eyes that he was trying to help her through this, and it brought a warm feeling flooding through her. She nodded, and did her best to relax. He pushed on slowly; letting her get used to the size and feel of him. He held still while she relaxed into it, clenching his teeth to keep from rushing her. She was quite happy to find that there was no pain this time.
“O—okay.” She verbalized her permission, allowing him to continue. He slowly pumped in and out of her, speeding up gradually. Aurora picked up his rhythm almost immediately, rising to meet him. Warmth spread through her, washing her with pleasure, drawing a low moan from her. This was nothing like it had been less than a week and a half ago. Not that she’d really expected it to be. Aiden had been steadily preparing her for this since he told her he loved her, unable and unwilling to keep his hands to himself, and she’d been no better.
They climaxed together, moans of pleasure eliciting from both as Aiden’s seed exploded inside her. He collapsed on top of her, panting. He stayed still for a moment, before pulling out of her, and falling to the bed beside her. His arms snaked around her, drawing her close to his chest. She looked up at him, and was rewarded with a long slow kiss that neither wished to pull away from. When they did break for air, she nestled closer still, burying her head against him. She could hear his heartbeat, starting to slow down now. He nuzzled the top of her head with his lips, getting comfortable, as he pulled the bed clothes higher up, keeping them warm. They drifted off, content and happy in one another’s arms.

It was a maid that woke them. She had accidentally stumbled in, thinking that they were already up and about. Much to her surprise, they were not. Their relationship wasn’t exactly a secret, but this came as a surprise. She cried out softly from the shock. Not softly enough.
Aiden bolted upright, being the lighter sleeper, the sheets sliding down to pool in his lap. Aurora wasn’t far behind him, though; she jumped from the shock, and covered her chest quickly. The maid quickly shut up, cursing herself for being so surprised. She hadn’t been that shocked since she found Aiden sleeping on the couch one morning, months ago. He looked over at her, mild reproach and more than a little exasperation on his face at her interruption. It was Aurora that spoke, however.
“Rosslea…Maybe its best that you didn’t clean this room until afternoon, from here on in?” She said, red staining her face. The maid nodded furiously, almost as red as her princess. She quickly left the room, leaving Aiden to flop down, with a hand covering his face.
“Arg…Every time…Every single time.” He muttered. She raised an eyebrow.
“It really bothers you that much when she screams?” Aurora asked. She knew he hated being startled, but it had only happened twice. He looked at her from between his fingers.
“No. Every single time I have half a chance to enjoy holding you, something happens and—” he sighed in mild aggravation. “Next time, I’m barring the door.” He promised himself, dropping his hand away from his face, just in time to see Aurora go bright red again.
“What?” He asked, bewildered as to her sudden blushing. “Is something wrong?” She shook her head, unable to speak. He looked perplexed for a moment, but dropped it, shrugging. Aiden pulled her close again, breathing in her scent, memorizing it exactly.
Aurora tilted back her head, giving him all the invitation he needed. His tongue explored her mouth, rubbing against her own occasionally. Deciding that he’d had enough, she fought back. Aiden conceded; after she had spent several minutes ‘persuading’ him; and gave her full control of the kiss. Somehow, during that time, he’d managed to pull her on top of him.
“Aurora—marry me,” he managed to gasp through the kiss.
“Naturally.” She agreed, refusing to let anything distract her. They kissed for several more minutes before she shot back, away from him.
“WHAT?” she demanded of the dazed man beneath her.
“Marry me.” He said simply, love clearly visible in his passion darkened eyes.
“Oh. Yes.” She replied, letting him lift her up and carry her to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They FINIALLY got a room!!
Next time--you get to decide! Do you want a happy ending? or a not-so-happy ending? You choose! (I bet you all read both, and then comment and tell me you enjoyed watching them suffer. I remember that you all wanted Aiden to die. I have proof. ^ - ^)