Thinking Of You

Life Goes On

“Faith? That’s a silly name!” He laughed.
“No it’s not my mommy said if her and daddy had faith then one day they’d have a little girl. And they did so they called me Faith!” She replied folding arms and frowning at the boy next door.
_______________________________________
“Faith I think you’re really pretty.” He whispered as they sat on the swings.
“Really?” She blushed.
“Yeah and I was wondering if you’d be my girlfriend?”
_______________________________________
“Faith we going, Scott’s party has already started!” He shouted up the stairs while her parents laughed at the impatient teenager.
“Jeez anyone would think it’s his sixteenth! I’m coming now anyway don’t get your panties in a twist.” She shouted as she bounded down the stairs.
_______________________________________
“I don’t feel too good I’m going to the doctors. I just can’t shift this head ache.” She pouted.
“Ok Faith call me when you get home.” He smiled kissing her cheek.
_______________________________________
“It’s a brain tumour son, she going to start radiotherapy next week.”
“But she’s going to be ok. Right?”
_______________________________________
“The Radiotherapy isn’t working, so they’re going to try chemotherapy.”
“Don’t worry Faith, I’m here for you. I love you.” He smiled trying to keep back the tears.
“I love you too.” She smiled.
_______________________________________
“Guess where we are going?!” He smiled his hands behind his back.
“Where! Tell me now please!” She grinned.
“Wrestlemania!” She jumped up and hugged him tightly.
_______________________________________
“When I get better we can both become wrestlers. You can be the WWE Champion and I can be the Divas Champion!”
“Yep we’ll rule the WWE.” He grinned.
_______________________________________
“Faith sweetheart, maybe you need to let him go.”
“But why mom, I love him!”
“I know, but you know what the doctors said. And it’s not fair him having to travel a sixty mile round trip to see you.”
“I know you’re right mom, but…” She sobbed.
_______________________________________
“I’m sorry I can’t do this anymore. We’re over.” She couldn’t look him in the eye.
“You don’t mean it Faith, I love you and you love me.” He pleaded taking her hand.
“It’s over and it doesn’t matter. I’m going to die and you need to meet someone else who isn’t going to die.” She turned away from him as her tears flowed freely. “And you need to become a wrestler like you planned on.”
_______________________________________
Three years later and countless operations Faith Genero was cleared. She was caner free. She caught up on her missed years of school quickly and by the age of 21 she had a major in business communications where she met Kevin Robert Kiley Jr. Kevin was the Line Backer for the Boston Collage Eagles. She had known Kevin for 8 years and only the past 3 she had been dating him, as they got closer as they both competed in the WWE territory FCW. Kevin known as Alex Riley to millions around the world had just last year being brought up to the WWE Raw brand. It wouldn’t be long till she followed him. She missed not seeing as often as she did when he was at FW with her. But thoughts of him were always on her mind.
_______________________________________
“Faith I told you if you were going to continue down this path that you would have to call him and tell him.” Her mother scolded her.
“Mom how could I ever tell him! I, we all thought I would die. You said to tell him to leave and live his life.” She argued back, she knew her mother was right, but damn it she wanted a little sympathy and a way out of it.
“Yes and how long ago was that?! You could have contacted him when you went into remission or when the Doctors told you, you had been cleared of it.”
“And how exactly was I to do that mom? Hi it’s me remember the girl you were in love with, told you to basically get lost and move on. You probably thought I was dead, but no here I am. Shall we hook back up? Yeah right mom.”
“No, but you could have told him that even after all the doctors said you fought and won. And just apologised. Look I’m not getting involved honey, you’re with Kevin he loves you and you’ll just have to deal with what happens next week.”
“Yeah love you too mom!” She snipped hanging up. She instantly felt bad it wasn’t her mom’s fault it was life in general and her. She had pushed away the love of her life because the stupid doctors had told her she would die. She couldn’t bear to see the pain in his eyes every time he looked at her and saw her withering away into nothing. She still cared about him and often thought about him. Her most haunting thought was what would have happened if she had never pushed him away. But for her it had turned out good she had met Kevin and he loved her implicitly. She sighed folding the last of her clothes, Kevin would be here soon to take her to Anaheim California. She would debut against The Bella twins well Brie to be exact, but Nikki always interfered.
“Hey beautiful, you ready to go?” Kevin asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Luckily for her she had already told Kevin all about her past including him so she wouldn’t have to deal with any upset from Kevin at least.
“Yeah I’m good to go.” She smiled turning in his arms to kiss him.
As Monday night rolled round her stomach was doing back flips, she had never been so nervous in her entire life. She had yet to see him and knew she would tonight.
“Faith its fine, what’s the worst he can do? Never talk to you again. You have me so that doesn’t matter. And like you said the last time he saw you was almost ten years ago and…” He didn’t finish the sentence he wasn’t there, but it still upset him a little to think of her lying in a hospital bed fighting to live.
“Yeah you’re right, I’m just being silly.” She kissed him gently and took a deep breath she could do this.
The Bella’s walked out first to their music and the boos of the crowd and as her music began to play Kevin kissed sweetly and briefly before she jogged out on to the ramp as Justin Roberts announced her.
“And her opponent, making her debut, from Chicago Illinois…Faith!” She smiled and slapped the outstretched hands of the fans she passed and climbed in the ring. Both Bella’s raising their hands in the L shape calling her a loser. We’ll see about this she thought. Nikki climbed out and the ref signalled for the bell. She locked up with Brie and quickly over powered her, throwing her to the floor. She picked her up and executed a neckbreaker perfectly she smiled and posed for the crowd as Brie rolled around on the floor holding her neck. She went for Brie again only for her to pull her down and on to the ropes. She clutched her throat as Brie grabbed her leg and pulling her from the ropes for a pin. Faith rolled her shoulder up on the count of one. She jumped to her feet kicking Brie in the stomach and Irish Whipped her into the corner. She ran at her and clotheslined her in the corner. She began to kick her much to the amusement of the fans. The ref dragged her away and she could see over his shoulder that a little twin magic was taking place. So instead of charging straight at Nikki she stalked her waiting for her to get to her feet. Nikki got up and slowly came towards Faith like she was injured, but instead of going for a finisher she kicked out at her sending her back to the mat. She quickly placed in the Koji clutch and the second she locked it in Nikki began to tap. The ref signalled for the bell and the win. Brie rolled into aid her sister with her back to Faith. As the ref lowered her arm she turned to crowd and pointed to Brie who was her actual opponent and the fans began to cheer. She pulled Brie up by her hair and quickly slipped into the Koji clutch again with practised ease. She held on a little longer than Nikki. When she felt her tapping satisfied with her win she released the twin and climbed the ropes to celebrate. She jumped down and hurried backstage and straight into Kevin.
“I’m so glad they let that be an open match. No way would I fall for their twin magic.” She grinned as he hugged her tightly. As they walked away to the locker room for her to change they passed CM Punk, he glanced at her as they passed but she turned into Kevin to kiss his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom, new story :D
This came to me when i was doing a little self pitying.
I was inspired by listening to :
Thinking of You- Katy Perry
I Caught Myself- Paramore and
Wherever You will Go- The Calling
Please do review
Big Hugs SEG