Status: completed

The Princess and the Outcast

Let's do something

Oliver pulled Jade up out of the water. "Where are we?" Jade asked.
"We traveled up the river and I managed to break away from the current at this point and pull us up."
"Oh..."
"But I know where we are. See that little house down there?"
"Yeah. Aw it's so cute!"
"Yeah. Well it's empty. My friends and I go there all the time to just sort of escape. We can stay there until we figure out what we're going to do."
"Alright!"
Jade and Oliver trudged along in their wet clothes until they reached the little house. The two walked into the small living room. Jade began to shiver. "Cold?" Oliver asked.
"Y-Yeah."
"Maybe we should ditch the damp clothes?"
Jade looked at him strangely.
"Wait... I mean... Ugh..."
Jade laughed. "It's ok, I know what you meant. It's just that neither of us have clothes to change into."
"Well... Who needs clothes?"
"Oh, I see where this is going..."
"Well, is that alright with you? We don't have to do anything."
"I never said I didn't." Jade gave him a seductive look and slipped into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and slid off her wet clothes, throwing them in the dryer. Jade peeked her head out to sneak a look at Oliver. She watched him pull his shirt off and saw his pants drop to the floor. What was she getting herself into? She knew that they didn't have to go all the way but something inside her wanted to.
"Jade! Are you ok?" She heard Oliver call from the other room.
"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec!" She called back. She looked at herself in the mirror, giving herself a quick pep talk and trying to calm herself down. She took a deep breath, turned the knob and emerged from the room. Jade slowly walked into the bedroom and saw Oliver standing there with his back to her.
"God, he's so hot." Jade thought to herself. She got closer and closer and finally said "Oliver?"
Oliver turned around to see Jade standing there and his eyes widened at the sight.