Status: completed

The Princess and the Outcast

Hot

Oliver couldn't believe what he saw in front of him. Jade was standing there in her bright yellow and blue bra and underwear to match. Her skin had goose bumps all over it. "Wow. You're like... Hot." Oliver said.
Jade smiled and blushed. "I'm still cold though."
"I can change that."
Oliver put a hand up to Jade's face and cupped her cheek with his hand. He pulled her in and pressed his lips against hers. She backed him up against the bed. They climbed up, never breaking away from each other. Jade glided her hands down Oliver's body and he ran a hand up her thigh. The kisses got more and more aggressive and violent as their tongues fought for dominance.
"O-Oliver." Jade breathed between kisses. "This is... aaahhh."
"I know. I like it too." he breathed back. "Still cold?"
Jade looked down at him and smiled. "Do I look it?"
"Nope."
He pulled her head back down for more kisses. His hands made their way up to her back and she tugged on his boxers. He unhooked her bra and Jade gasped, clasping a hand on her chest to hold it in place.
"Oliver, I-I can't. Not yet." She said, hopping off him and re-hooking her bra. Oliver didn't know this about Jade but she was insecure about her body. She never thought it looked good enough and she had always been afraid to show it off to someone else. She never thought that the day would come that a boy would want to see her body the way Oliver wanted to. She wanted to see him and wanted him too but she just wasn't ready for it.
"It's ok. There's time for that. I can wait." Oliver reassured her.
Jade smiled. "Ok. Good. It was nice though. I had a lot of fun."
"Me too. That was pretty hot for the first time and we didn't even go that far. But it's getting kind of late now. Maybe we should get some sleep."
"Alright. And Oliver?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry. Still."
"Don't be. It's ok. Come here."
He pulled the blankets up over the two of them and held Jade close as they drifted off to sleep.