Status: completed

The Princess and the Outcast

Speak now or forever hold your peace

"Jade! Your dress is so beautiful!" all the women in the room gushed. Jade just stood there looking at herself with disgust. She didn't feel beautiful and she really didn't want to go through with this.
"Alright! Time to go!" Jade's mother said. She escorted Jade to the lobby of the church with the bridesmaids trailing along behind them.
"You look stunning, dear." Jade's father said when she reached the lobby. Jade gave him a weak smile and linked her arm with his. She took a deep breath, the music started and the large doors opened.

************************************************************************

"Oliver, bro, it'll be alright. You don't have to play the show tonight." Dylan said.
"No, it's alright. I'm fine. Let's kick some ass guys!"
Dylan and Ryan gave each other skeptical glances and followed Oliver out onto the stage.
"Hey guys, we're Behind Enemy Lines!"
The crowd cheered and that was Dylan's cue to start playing but he didn't. Oliver turned to look at him, raising his eyebrows in a 'well?' look. Dylan started to play, unwillingly. Oliver grabbed the microphone and opened his mouth to sing but no words escaped his lips. He looked at Ryan who just nodded and then to Dylan who said "Go dude! You have to! Staying here is just going to make things worse and you're going to regret it!"
Oliver ran off stage, threw his mic at a stage hand and kept ob running until he reached the small white church about two blocks away. As he ran he kept thinking "God, please don't let it be too late."

***********************************************************************

Jade's father handed her over to Eric and the ceremony began. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." Jade began to block out the priest's voice, only thinking of Oliver. The priest continued "If there is any one that wishes these two not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."
Jade closed her eyes and prayed for a miracle. Oliver ran through the door yelling "No! Don't marry him, Jade! Please!"
The whole church was shocked. Jade turned and saw Oliver standing there in the aisle, out of breath and barely able to stand. She ran towards him and threw her arms around his neck, almost knocking his tired body over. She held onto him with all her might and whispered in his ear "Don't ever let go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I'm so sorry its taken me forever to update. I've been for one lazy and I'll admit that but also have a ton of homework lately and college forms to fill out and all that stuff. plus I've recently injured my ankle and i still have yet to see a doctor and its been taking a lot out of me. I've been nursing it and such but it makes me extremely tired so again I'm sorry! I'll hopefully have the last chapter up soon but i have to write it and my internet is down sooo idk when I'll get that up but i promise i will try my best! thanks to my commenters and subscribers and all my readers! love you all! (: <3