Status: completed

The Princess and the Outcast

Fairytale ending

"What's going on here?!" Eric exclaimed. Jade!"
"I don't love you Eric and I never have. I'm in love with Oliver and Oliver only."
"How could you do this to me?"
"I'm sorry, but this was arranged. If my parents hadn't arranged this, I wouldn't be marrying you right now."
"So... Am I still needed?" The priest asked,clearly still a bit confused.
"Yes." Jade answered.
Oliver looked at her and smiled. He got down on one knee and said "Jade Tayler Bosna, I know I don't have a ring or anything special but I love you with all my heart. I just want you to be mine forever. Will you marry me?"
"Of course I'll marry you!" Jade looked over at her mother and father. Her mother was crying and her father just nodded his head in approval as a tiny tear drop rolled down his cheek. Jade and Oliver were married right then and there. Jade went on tour with Oliver for a little while but then the two settled down for a while before Oliver had to go back on tour. Oliver was on the tour bus with his band when he got a call from Jade who was at home. "Hey babe. What's up?" Oliver said into the reciever. Jade took a deep breath and said "Honey, I'm... I'm pregnant."