Status: completed

The Princess and the Outcast

You came

Oliver sat in his room putting Avenged Sevenfold on full blast. He lay down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. It was Wednesday night and all Oliver could think about was Saturday. He felt his phone vibrate and he picked it up to see an unknown number had texted him. "Weird... I wonder who it is..." Oliver thought. He opened the text and read:

Oliver, it's Jade. When you get this, come meet me at the cafe. I want to tell you something.
-Jade

"...Wait, what?" Oliver wondered. He looked over at the clock. It was quarter past one. "Oh jeeze, it's late... but I guess I could sneak out for Jade."
Oliver slipped on his vans and crept down the stairs and out the door. He made his way to the cafe to find Jade standing outside under the neon sign.
"You came! I can't believe you actually came." Jade said when she saw Oliver standing there.
"Of course I came. Why wouldn't I?"
"Oh well... I dunno..."
"Well I'm here. What did you want to tell me?"
"Oh... right... well... Oliver, I -I really like you."
"W-What? I-I mean... Really? You do?"
Jade nodded. "Yeah, a lot."
"Wow. I, um, I really like you, too. Actually, I'm kind of in love with you."
"You are?!"
"Oh... wait... did I...? Yeah... I do..."
"Aw, Oliver! That's so cute!"
Oliver began to blush. Had he really just admitted to Jade that he loved her?
"Oliver?"
"Huh?"
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"
"I do. But you know your parents would never allow it... I'm poor."
"I don't care what they think. I like you and you like me. That's all that should matter."
"I guess you're right."
"Do you want to come to the party with me on Saturday?"
"Oh... I don't know if I could do that..."
"Please?"
"Oh, fine."
"Yay!"
Oliver smiled. Next thing they knew, it began to pour. They ran under the awning for shelter from the rain.
"Wait..." Jade said. She grabbed Oliver's hand and pulled him out into the rain.
"What are you do-"
His sentence was cut off by Jade's lips crashing against his. She ran her fingers through his damp hair and he in turn wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. She could feel his lip ring imprint her skin as she pushed his lips against hers harder. She could feel his toned body up against her. He backed her up against the brick wall and sent sweet kisses down her jaw line and down her neck. She pulled his head back up and their eyes met. Suddenly they heard another voice yelling and they realized, they were no longer alone.