Status: completed

The Princess and the Outcast

Busted

"Jade!" her father yelled. Oliver nearly jumped off Jade and turned completely still. "Jade! What are you doing out here this late at night?! And who's this?!"
"This is Oliver, daddy."
"What are you doing out here?! Do you know what time it is?!"
"I'm sorry, Daddy. It's just that, I really like Oliver..."
"Oh, I could tell by the way you two were sucking each other's faces off."
"Dad! Stop it."
"I'm sorry. It's just... You couldn't have seen him tomorrow morning or at least during the day?"
"I'm sorry. I guess you're right."
Jade's parents didn't know Oliver was poor, in fact they didn't know who he was at all...yet. Jade's father was sort of a push over. He did anything for his little girl and he hated to see her upset so he never punished her. Jade's mother on the other hand was very strict.
"Do you know what your mother would do if she knew you were out here this late with a boy?!"
"I know, I know. I'm sorry, Daddy. Please don't tell her!"
"Alright. I won't. But I'm taking you home now."
"Ok..."
Jade walked over to Oliver and wrapped her arms around him.
"I'll see you on saturday" she whispered in his ear. "And maybe we can do this again."
A smile spread across Oliver's face. He liked the sound of that.
"Jade! Let's go!" her father said.
"Alright, go. I'll see you later." Oliver said.
Jade walked over to her father and Oliver watched her walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short. thanks for reading it though! comment, comment, comment! let me know what you think! pleeeaaaseee!