Status: New story. Tell me if you like.

Together Forever

Chapter Two

Ch 2

Derek's POV

His eyes flashed with regret as I am pushed away and then he ran. I just didn't understand, he loved me as like a lover? I just sat there dumbfounded. I got up and headed to get changed before I confront him. Who would have known? My little brother (By 5 minutes) loves me romantically.

I put on a pair of green shorts and a black wife beater. I walked down the hall to Landon's room. I just walked in like I always do. He had his face smothered in one of his pillows, crying. I ran over to him.

"Landon, what's wrong?" He pulled his head up. "What's wrong? I'm a sick fag. I love my own BROTHER! That's what's wrong!" I was taken back for two reasons. 1) Landon NEVER yells at me, and 2) he called himself a fag. I grabbed his face. "Never, ever say that. Landon you are not sick." He just glared at me. "Then why didn't you reply? Hmmm? Cause you think I'm sick for loving my own brother, for loving you, romantically. I'm just pathetic and you know it."

He said it with so much sorrow. I didn't know what to say. I loved him,but romantically? I'm not sure, I just don't like seeing him like this. "Landon, I just, I'm willing to give it a shot, but if I don't like it, then it's over. Okay?" He nodded his head.

I got in his bed with him and put my arms around him, like I always do. He turned so that I could look him in the eyes. I never before noticed how breathe taking he was. His green eyes were my favorite color and they sparkled like gems.

He slipped his arms around my neck. We both leaned in and soon his lips found mine, it was as if a switch flipped and then I knew there was no going back and I was okay with that. I kissed him harder, pulling him closer to me. Then the unexpected happened. Our mom walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this might be a keeper.

Comment please.

Derek&Landon&their Mom- Me