Status: New story. Tell me if you like.

Together Forever

Chapter Three

Ch.3

Derek's POV

All the color in her face drained. "What the hell?!" I tightened my hold on Landon. "Mom, calm down." She breathed in then out. "I'm calm. Let's go downstairs and talk about this." She shut the door and I heard her footsteps go down the stairs.

Landon was shaking, I kissed his head, "It's going to be alright." He just shook his head. We got up and I took his hand in mine. We walked downstairs and into the living room where mom was sitting. We sat down on the couch across from the chair she moved to sit infront of it.

"Boys, I'm not mad. Did I ever tell you who my first love was?" We shook our heads no. "Well did I ever tell you I'm Bi?" Once again we shook our heads no. "Well when I was sixteen- your age -I fell in love. I once had a twin sister, Mandy. One day I realized something, I was in love with her. She toldme one day that she was sick because she loved me more than she should.After awhile we were dating, our parents found out and kicked us out."

She sighed. "We lived with our neighbor who understood us. She was a nice old lady, she was once married to her third cousin. She loved us for who we were. At school, word got around, guys thought it was hot, girls thought it was gross, the faculity thought it was disturbing. Mandy got bullied when I wasn't around. It got so bad one day, I found her dead body all bloody and lifeless on the floor in our bathroom. She had slit her wrists, she couldn't handle it anymore,I never blamed her."

She was broken down in tears. "Then one day I realized I fell in love agin. He was our- Mine and Mandy's-best friend who was there for us through everything. That guy, was your father. Boys, I know how it feels, so I'm going to let you be together. I'm not close minded like my parents. I just want you to know, I'm here for you and for you to stick together forever."

She got up and hugged us. I saw Landon had one single tear run down his face. I reached over and wiped it off. He looked up at me with sadness and I pulled him on my lap. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I ran my hands through his hair while he hugged my waist.

I admit mom's story crushed me. It reminds me of Landon and I. Landon being Mandy and Myself being mom. Landon can be sensitive, but usually he puts on his poker face. I'm theonly person who knows what he feels. I couldn't imagine the pain mom went through.

To find the love of her life, her twin sister, bloody and lifeless. That would really scar someone. I couldn't ever imagine that happening with Landon. He may be a little sensitive, but not to the point of suicide.

I decided to lay down on the couch and lay Lan on top of me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, while mine were around his waist now. One thing keeps bugging me though, why is mom home early? I didn't care at the moment, all I heard was Landon's cute snores. Eventually I got tired and my eyes shut and I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry kinda short.

Comments are love!!!!