Status: New story. Tell me if you like.

Together Forever

Chapter Four

Landon's POV

I woke up to the sun coming in through my window. I guess it was all just a dream. I got out of bed and noticed I was in my boxers again. I walked out of here and into the hallway, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped out of my boxers and stepped into the shower. I closed the door and stood under the flowing water. Why couldn't it have been real? I put my arms around myself and dropped to the floor of the shower. I just let all the tears flow.

I didn't even hear the bathroom door open or shut, nor did I hear someone strip, nor did I hear then step inside with me. Not until I was in someone's arms did I notice anything. "Baby, what's wrong?" I looked up to see Derek. "Did you just call me baby?" He smiled at me, "Of course I did. Are you okay? I mean it's Saturday and mom's home. Aren't you happy?" Wait, Saturday. That means, yesterday really did happen. I jumped up so my arms were around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I hugged him tightly. He choked out a chuckle, "Seriously baby what's up with you today?" I looked into his eyes. "I thought yesterday was just a dream. I'm just so glad it wasn't!" I put my head in the crook of his neck. He put his arms under me, to support my weight. He kissed my forehead. "Well I'm glad too. Now can we finish up in here so we can go talk with mom. I never got to ask why she was back early." I nodded and let go so I was on my feet again.

After we got out of the shower, we got dried off. We headed to our seprate rooms to put clothes on. I walked to the stairs, just to be lifted off my feet and hurried down the stairs. I was then thrown on the couch next to mom. She looked up and giggled. "Mom I don't think it's funny!" She covered her smile with her hand. "Sorry hunny, I think it's funny how he just throws you around like a ragdoll." I scoffed and got up. Derek sat next to mom and then pulled me onto his lap.

"So mom, I have a question to ask." Derek always get's to the point. "And that is?" He cleared his throat. "Why are you home early, not that I don't love it, but why?" She sighed. "Well, I was undercover, but my cover got blown. Your grandmother, my mother, was the lady we were going to take down for fraud. When she saw me, my cover was blown. So they told me take a little break to be with you guys. Then I was scarred for life, lock the damn door next time please."

I blushed majorly and hid my face in Derek's neck. "Awe, you embarassed him." I punched him in his chest. "Umph." He rubbed soothing circles on my back. "I'm kidding, no need to beat me." I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers. "I'm sorry. I just don't like when you try and embarase me even more." He squeezed my hand. Mom 'awe'd' at us. "Well I'm actually going out today with Stacey. Girls day out, and girls night at her house. So, be careful." She got her jacket and put it on. "Have fun, use protection!" She yelled as she left the house.

Derek chuckled, and I slapped his chest. "That was so embarrassing!" He flipped me so I was straddling his lap. "So, I was wondering. You're a virgin right?" I can't believe he asked. "Yes, and you're not right?" He blushed. "Actually, I am." I, can't believe that. "You're lying. I know you've slept with almost all the girls in our grade!" I struggled to get up, he held onto me. "You shouldn't believe rumors, are ou seriously going to believe stupid girls over me?!" He looked pissed and upset. "Well, I just thought that by all the rumors, and you being you that it was true. I mean look at you Dey, then look at all the girls, and throw in your cockyness. I just thought it all added up. That's why I always thought I was wrong, you were the straight man whore who ruled the school, not the sensitive, caring twin who might have feelings back. I always use to beat myself up about it. Seeing those girls eye raping you, touching you, now your MINE." I growled the last thing.

"Calm down Lan, I never knew that's how you felt. Truth is though, I've never had sex, don't laugh. I wanted to do it with who I love. I have never loved anyone, but you." I felt a tear run down my cheek. I kissed him, it was so powerful, and passionate. I put my hands through his hair, while his hands found their way to my ass. He started groping and squeezing. It drove me crazy, I started kissing down his jaw, then his neck. I started nipping and sucking on his neck, suddenly he moaned, found it! He squeezed my ass harder, I moaned.

"Dey can we go upstairs, or somewhere else?" He smirked, I put my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He got up and walked into the master bathroom. Oh, I knew where he was going, mom's jacuzi tub! He put me on the edge while he filled the tub and started undressing. I just sat there and watched as he striiped from his shirt, then his pants, then his breifs. He looked up blushing, and walked over to me. He started taking my shirt off, then my pants, then he let me take my boxers off. He took me by the hand and we got in the tub. He turned the water off, and turned the jets on. It felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Dey came next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you." I put my arm around his waist, "I love you, too." I put my head on his shoulder, he put his on my head. After a little while, I moved so I was straddling him. He looked me in the eyes, "Baby, are you sure you want to, you know?" I smiled, "Only if you do." I kissed him and started nibbling on his lip, he opened his mouth. I stuck my tongue right in and we started fighting for dominance, I let him win. So here we are half an hour later, his hands groping and squeezing my ass, and me sucking on his tongue. I backed away to get a deep breathe. Dey started kissing, nibbling, and sucking on my neck. He then slipped one finger in my hole, I bit his shoulder so I didn't scream, it hurt some, but probably not as much as if we weren't in water.

He started moving it, in and out. He then added another one scissoring my hole. After awhile I couldn't take it. "Dey, just do it already, please." He positioned his tip right on my entrance. I got too impatient, I started lowering myself onto him. It felt like I was being ripped in two. I didn't care though, as long as he was getting pleasure. He moaned after I was all the way down, sitting so he filled me. He sat up straighter and kissed me hungrily. I started to move, I lifted up so only the tip was in, then back down. We both moaned, he took hold of my hips helping as I rode up and down on his shaft.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to have something to cling to. We moved together, "Faster!" He moved my hips and his thrusts faster and harder. I looked into his deep blue, lust clouded eyes. Then he hit my prostate and that's when I turned intoa moaning whore. "Oh,uh...Derek.....mhm." He thrusted faster and harder, I knew he was close. "Dey, I'm close. Cum with me." And thats all it took for me to cum, and seconds later he did inside of me.

We rode out our orgasms together, then we just sat there clinging to each other. I fnally got my breathe back to normal. "That was..." "Amazing." I looked into his eyes filled with love now. "I love you so much Dey." I kissed his swollen lips. "I love you too, Lan."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah. This is my second sex scene EVER. So I know it sucks. Oh and Dey is pronounced like Day.

Characters (c) Me