Status: New story. Tell me if you like.

Together Forever

Chapter Six

Landon's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I hit off and got out of bed to find Derek. I walked to his room to find him on the floor with K, while Big V and Ang were cuddled in his bed. I grabbed my iPod and put it in his docking station. I scrolled til I found Planetary (Go) by MCR. I put the sound to the max, got my ear plugs and turned it on.

I could feel the vibrations, Ang jumped out of the bed with Big V attached to her. They fell on top of a grumpy K who kicked Dey. I started laughing and turned the music off. Everyone glared at me as I walked to my room.

I grabbed my clothes and started dressing. I wore black skinny jeans, a purple tee, my black and purple vanz, and one of Dey's school jackets. I grabbed my school bag and iPod from Dey's room before going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of apple juice from the fridge. I looked at the island just to find K and Dey.

"Where are the girls?" K laughed, "They had to hurry home so they weren't late and looked perfect." I chuckled and grabbed Dey's and my phones from the floor in the livingroom. He had put on some baggy dark ripped jeans, his track shirt, and a hoodie. He had his hair spiked up like usual.

He looked over at me when I walked in and grabbed me and hugged me from behind. "I love you." I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you too." He kissed my cheek and let go. I sighed happily. I opened my juice and chugged it. "Can we get going?" K nodded and I grabbed Dey's hand.

We walked outside to the drive way to get in Dey's truck. I jumped up in the passenger seat. After about ten minutes we pulled up to the school. My stomach started to flip. I grabbed Dey's free hand and squeezed it. He looked over and smiled at me. We park in our usual spot.

K got out and left to find the girls. Derek looked at me caringly, "I'll never give up on you, we're gonna stay together forever. If ANYONE says anything to you, I'll be right next to you. And we have Ang, Big V, and K." He then kissed my forehead.

He got out and opened my door for me. I jumped out and we walked down the walkway to the front doors. We pushed them open and then everyone shut up. People glared and others smiled, it was so weird. Dey slipped his hand in mine, then another slipped into mine, I looked over to K. I looked over beside Dey to see Ang holding his hand and Val holding hers.

We walked down the hall to our lockers when Mrs. Turnblad came up to me and whispered in my ear, "You're gonna burn in hell for this sin! I hope your mom burns you and him in your house when you're sleeping." And she walked away. I felt the tears coming.

K wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked all the way down to our lockers, once we got there I opened my locker and put my bag in it. A note dropped out when I took out my notebooks. I opened it and read it, 'You stole what was mine. He isn't a fag, you gave him your gay germs. I hope you rot in hell -Wendi'.

I dropped to my knees and crumbled up the paper. I don't know if I can handle this. I felt arms around me and Ang took the note while Dey held me. Ang read it and growled, she spotted Wendi and approached her.

"You think you're so great? That you can have Derek? He would NEVER be with a cum dumpster like you! You need to leave Landon alone. He hasn't done a DAMN thing to any of you. Love is love! It doesn't matter who it is. It's looked down on upon society, but fuck society! And fuck you cunt." And she punched her in the face. Wendi hit the floor crying.

Big V grabbed Ang and they walked back over. Ang hugged me, "Thanks Ang. You're the best."

*Skip to lunch*

I was at in the principle's office next to Dey, Ang, Big V, and K. We were waiting on my mom. Just then our mom walked into the office. "What the hell is going on here?" Mr. Saki got up and shut the door. "Mrs. Everdeen please take a seat." She huffed and sat next to me. "Now Mrs. Everdeen I don't know if ou know about this, but your sons are in a relationship." Mom played with my hair knowing it calms me.

"Mr. Saki, with all do respect, I don't think it's any of your business if my sons love each other. Now why are all my kids in here." Mom always claimed us all as her kids. K's parents were rarely around, Big V and Ang's parents never really cared, so she took care of us when she was around.

"Well Mrs. Everdeen, Valarie, Andrea, Kacie, and Dereck were in multiple fights about the relatonship between the twins. I'm going to have to give them all three days out. And your sons need to keep their love at home." Mom got up and in his face, "Mr. Saki are you a homophobe?" He narrowed his eyes, "As a matter of fact, my son is gay. So this is me being leanient. So I advise you to either take them out or have the homophobes attack them."

Mom nodded her head, "I'm gonna be cyber schooling the twins. And I'll have a talk with the other parents about my other kids. We will be leaving now." We all got up and walked out to our cars. "Kids go to the house I'm gonna talk with the other parents." Ang nodded, "About what?" She smiled, "Adopting my kids." We all smiled and left to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Characters (c) Me