Status: New story. Tell me if you like.

Together Forever

Chapter Seven

Ang's POV

We all sat in the livingroom waiting for Momma Becky to come home. I was so happy, I hope they give us up. Let me explain why, my parents hate that I'm dating Big V and they love my brother for all his actions. Big V's mom treats her like a slave and her younger sister like a pincess. K's parents want him to be someone he's not. They always yell and hit him, just because he doesn't bring girls home, I guess they think he's gay.

We usually all stay here, with the twins. Becky has a few extra rooms for us. She calls us "her's" and when she's around we usually all go out as a family, disfunctional and all. She says I'm the daughter she never had, Big V is more like one of the guys to be honest.

I heard the door open and there stood Momma Becky with a big smile. We all ran to her, "So?" She smiled, "They gave up custody, and you all are now cyber schooled." I squealed and jumped her. She caught me and hugged me back. "This is amazing!" She laughed. "I know it is. Now, let's go order dinner."I grabbed Val's hand and ran to the kitchen.

We all sat around the island, "So, Landon how you holding up?" Lan looked at me. "My phone is smashed against the wall and my head hurts, but other than I'm okay." I rubbed his head, "Well for now just don't stress and let us handle it." He smiled at me and placed his hand over mine. "You know for being the youngest you sometimes do act like an adult." I laughed, "Thanks, I think."

There was a knock on the door. "Must be the pizza man, I'll get it." Lan got up and answered the door, he was taking a while though, "Dey, go check what's up." He nodded and went to the door. "Hey, fucker, leave my boyfriend the hell alone." I heard a chuckle, "You aren't worthy enough to be his." Dey growled, "Leave right now, or I'll fuck you up!" The guy scoffed, "You and what army?" I pulled Val, Becks, and K into his view. "This army fucker! Leave my bros alone!" The guy chuckled, "GOt a feisty bitch there." Becky held me back, but Val got to the dick.

"What did you just call my girlfriend?!" He laughed, "This a LGBT meeting? And a bitch, what you gonna do?" And that's how the pizza delivery man ended up in an ambulance. "By fucker!" We all went back to the kitchen, ate some pizza and laughed about how the dude was ugly anyway and how Big V fucked him up.

We all got done and piled into the livingroom. I pulled my iPad out of my bag. I logged onto Facebook to see all kinds of posts on my wall, Big V's, K's, Lan's and even Derek's. I gasped, "Guys, are fights are all over Facebook!... Landon, don't go on there for awhile. I showed Val my fight with Hallie, It was amazing.

I ended up fighting four girls, Wendi, Hallie, Jenelle, and Ashley. They all are in the same clique and jealous of Val and I cuz we are hot. Val ended up fighting two guys, Paul and Nick. They are some football players who are like too stupid to understand anything. K ended up fighting only one guy, Jeremy Larson, again. Derek beat up half the football team who weren't cool with it. He's so beast. Lan just sat in the nurses office today. She loves him to death and so she let him skip class and stuff.

Today has been a long day. Val put her arm around me, "I love you Boo." SHe whispered in my ear. I smiled, "I love you too Babe." She pecked my lips. "I think it's bed time. I am wore out. NIght." I pulled Val with me to our room. "NIGHT" They all yell. We get to our room, change and get in bed and cuddle. And I go to sleep peaceful knowing my family is safe for awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.