Love at First Fright

Chapter 3

Blair's POV:

DJ and I both freaked when we heard that voice. I ran in front of the office to see who was there.

“Yes?” I said standing there waiting for answer.

“We’re here to see a Blair Voorhees! Do you know where he’s at?” A guy wearing sunglasses said.

“I’m Blair Voorhees! I believe you’re here to see me,” I said looking at these guys.

“What the fuck? We were told that Blair is one bad ass muthafucker who’s great at taking pictures!” They guy said.

“Well, I am a bad ass muthafucker!” I said hopping on the barstool.

“But you’re a girl!” He said looking at me.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” I snapped.

I could tell he was trying to choose his words carefully. That’s when he decided to change talkers.

“Syn, could you help please!” He said.

“Alright Matt,” He said winking at this dude named Matt.

I also saw the rest smirk as if he was going to get some kind of job done.

Like hell he was. I knew these types of guys. He wasn’t about to fuck with me.

Syn’s POV:

I wasn’t really paying any attention to who Matt was talking to. I was mostly concern with getting the fuck out of here and fast.

“Syn, could you help please!” Matt said.

I finally looked to see who he was talking to. It was a girl and girls always fall for me.

“Alright Matt,” I said winking at him.

I looked at this chick. For the first time in my life, I was taken aback by her.

She looked frightfully scary but I guess that’s her niche. But she pulls it off well.

“Hi.” I said with my trademark smile.

“Hi!” She said not buying it.

“The name’s Synyster Gates, darling. Who are you?” I said.

“Blair Voorhees and you might as well stick it back in those lame ass pants of yours. Because I’m not one of your free sluts or skanks thank you very much!” She said looking rather crossed with me.

“Oh she told you!” Johnny yelled.

“Shut the fuck up Johnny, before I kick your ass!” I said with threat.

She looked at me still like she was trying to figure me out or something.

I felt rather awkward just standing there. I guess she could feel the awkwardness I was radiating off. But she smiled this sick twisted smile that made my heart race.

The creepy thing is….

I liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

(: what do you think?