Status: In Progress.

Taken

Introductions

Maicee came to later on hearing voices around her. Her body still felt numb and she tried with what strength she had to open her eyes, but couldn't. Whatever that man had given her was something strong.

"Man, did you hear the way she was screaming?" she heard a man ask. "I bet she's good in the sack."

"Definitely a screamer," another man said.

Maicee felt disgusted by the way these men were talking about her. She wanted as far away from them as she could possibly get. She felt her hand involuntarily twitch as feeling came back into it.

"I think she's waking up," a man close to her said.

It was now or never. She tried opening her eyes again, successfully opening them. Everything around her was blurry so she blinked slowly a couple of times before everything became clearer. Four men were standing around her watching her. Her eyes widened as she fell off the couch she was laying on and stood up quickly on wobbly legs. She backed away from them, but ran into something hard that almost knocked her down. She turned and found a man in aviators staring down at her.

"Hello, Maicee," he said, smiling wickedly.

Maicee stared at him with wide eyes. This guy was huge. All of the men were huge and covered in tattoos.

"Where am I?" Maicee asked, quickly. "How do you know my name?"

"Go take a seat on the couch over there with Synyster," he said as he ignored her questions.

She turned and looked over at the guy on the couch who she now knew was Synyster. She noticed him as the guy that had taken her.

"No way," she said as she shook her head.

That seemed to anger aviator guy because he backhanded her so hard that she fell to the floor. She held onto her cheek with shock. She knew one thing about these men. They meant business.

"Get your ass over there now!" he yelled.

She stood quickly and walked over to the couch. She sat down on the farthest end away from Synyster. There was no way she wanted to be near him or any of these men.

"That's a good girl," aviator guy said as he and the rest of the men stood before her. "First thing you need to know is to obey us. There are punishments if you don't and I'm sure you don't want to be punished now do you?"

Maicee shook her head quickly. She was afraid of talking and angering him again.

"Sure are a sexy little thing," he said as he eyed her up and down. "You chose well, Synyster. Wish she were mine. I would do so many dirty things to her."

She stared at him with a disgusted look on her face and then looked over to Synyster. He was giving her a look that she didn't really like either.

"Now, I guess we should introduce ourselves," aviator guy said. "I'm Shadows, the short guy over there is Vengeance, the tall guy is Rev, and that guy over there is Christ. You might know of us."

Maicee stared at the men with questioning eyes. She had no idea who they were.

"Avenged Sevenfold?" he asked. "Ringing any bells?"

She scrunched up her eyebrows in thought. The name sounded familiar, but she wasn't so sure.

"We're in a band," he said.

That was it. She knew she had heard of them. She had never really listened to their stuff before though.

"Why am I here?"

"Because I want you," Synyster said.

Maicee looked at him. He looked way older than her. Why would he want her?

"Why would you want me?" she asked. "You're in a band. I'm sure there are plenty of willing girls throwing themselves at you. Besides, people will start looking for me soon enough."

"Sure about that?" he asked. "You have very few friends, no father, and an alcoholic mother who was so very willing to hand you over. We payed her off."

Maicee stared at him shocked. How did they know so much about her and her mother seriously gave her to these men? She knew her mother didn't much care for her, but seriously?

"How do you know so much about me?"

"I've been stalking you to put in in simple terms," he said, scooting closer to her and making her move farther down the couch. "I spotted you walking home from school one day and knew I had to have you."

Her head was spinning from how much had happened and she still had so many questions left unanswered.

"Synyster's very picky," Shadows said. "It didn't take us long to find the girls we wanted."

"There's more girls here?" Maicee asked feeling shocked.

"Yeah, and they learned to enjoy it here," he said. "You might as well learn, too."

These men were crazy. They kidnapped girls to have as their own. What person got off on that kind of stuff?

"Why don't you take her up to your room?" Shadows said. "See if she is the right girl for you."

Synyster smiled as he stood from the couch. He picked Maicee up and put her over his shoulder with ease.

"Put me down!" she screamed as she thrashed about.

Her hitting and kicking didn't seem to effect him as he walked her up the stairs and into a room. He shut the door and walked over to the bed, throwing her on it. She moved up to the headboard to get as far away from him as she possibly could. She watched him walk to a dresser and pull out clothes. He threw them on the bed towards her. She looked at them and found them to be a set of her pajamas.

"How did you get these?" she asked.

"We went by your house today and got your clothes," he said. "Now, get changed. That school uniform is sexy as fuck on you, but I know it can't be comfortable to sleep in."

"S-so, you're not going to-" Maicee began to ask.

"No," he said. "You're too innocent for that right now."

Maicee felt herself flood with relief and grabbed her pajamas from the bed. She stood there staring at him as he stared back.

"Will you turn around?" she asked.

"Nope," he said as he smiled.

Maicee sighed and knew there was no way for her to get out of it. She began unbuttoning her school blouse quickly as Synyster stood and watched her. She threw it off quickly, not bothering to take off her bra, and threw on her shirt quickly. She pulled her skirt off even quicker and threw her shorts on.

"Well, I enjoyed the show while it lasted," he said.

Maicee felt herself blush as she just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Lay down in the bed," he said. "We're going to sleep."

She moved to the bed quickly and threw the covers on herself. Synyster moved to the other side of the bed and undressed himself, staying in his boxers. She felt herself blush again as she saw him. She hated to admit it, but he was a good looking man. He got in and threw the covers on himself. She moved as far away from him as she could, but he pulled her to him.

"You're not going anywhere," he said as he pulled her tightly to him.

Maicee knew she wouldn't be able to fight him, so she lay there defeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope all of you like it. Thank you to everyone who has read, subscribed, and/or commented. It makes me really happy :). Please comment and tell me what all of you think of the story so far.