Status: Waiting for you to add your prayer.

A Thousand Prayers

My Askings

God,
Just thought I'd get in check today, and talk to you.
The preacher preached a moving service, how we shouldn't complain, and we should cry out to you. So that's what I will do. From now on God.

But today I don't want to pray for me I want to pray for my cousin, Tyler. Lord, she's in the wrong place, she's turning her nose up at the church. Denouncing us and barely referencing you. God, Jesus, whoever really answers these up there, somedays I find her unreachable, that's she's far too gone. And I love her, dearly, and I want her to see your grace.

She's putting earthly things, and earthly pastimes ahead of her, to corrupt her. Tyler's running down a road to denouncing the miracoulos things you have done. Only by the grace of god she is put in her position. Her family is upper middle class, they've helped my single mother and her finances. We're poor God, but it has taught me to trust you. It has taught me to respect what I have, and not fall into an empty sin filled life again. Even though I screw up all the time, I feel conflicted.

Enough about me, Tyler doesn't feel conflicted.

She's been asked for naked pictures, she's gotten her first kiss before me, she's extremely unwise with her decisions, and insists that she lead people on. One of these days, someones going ot take advantage of her.

God I ask that you spare her, but if it is necessary, send her down the road. So she will learn how to pray, and love you.

Everything with me is going fine, just my sharp tongue, and my earthly pleasures. show me your prescence, and witness to my school.