Bad Enough For You

Nightmares

Alex

It's been about a week since I have been at this school and it is going great. I finally met Zack, he as a nose ring. He is mostly quiet and I always find him stealing glances at me but I just dismiss them. Today was Friday and I knew my weekend was gonna be shitty. Blah

"Hello bitches." Rian greeted cheerfully.
"Hey ass wipe, whats up?" Jack smiled. "Not much, anyone doing anything this weekend?" He asked. "If not how bout everyone comes over and spends the night, we can order pizza and watch horrors and shit 'cause my parents are gonna be out."
Jack looked at me for a second or two and then said, "Yeah sounds fun, Lex, Zack you in?"
"Sure." Zack and I said together.
"Well that settles it, I can give everyone a ride to my place, sound good?" "That be great Ri, thanks." I replied. "Mkay, see you bitches later!" Rian yelled as he walked out of the cafeteria with Zack.

"Sooooo, Lexyyyy," Jack started dragging out the 'y'. "What else shall you be doing this weekend?" "Eh nothing I guess, why?" "On Saturday or whenever wanna hang at my place?" He asked. "Yeah, sure I doubt my parents will mind." I let a smile come to my lips. This might be fun.

*****************************

We were at Rian's house and plopped our stuff down as he went through the channels. "Ima order pizza in about an hour or so, that cool?" We all nodded as a reply. "Until then...." Jack started and grabbed a pillow and hit Rian in the back of the head making him spaz out a bit. "Da fuck bro?!" Jack just giggled and went for Zack. All Zack did was grin, but there was something behind that grin.
"Zack, wait no. Im sorry..please dont." Jack begged as Zack neared him. Next thing I knew was Jack screaming like a little girl and Zack picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder.
"LEX!! HELP!" He squealed. "Nope you did this to yourself." But to my dismay he grabbed onto my waist and clung there as Zack tried to carry him away.
"ALEX let go! You did this to yourself know come on Barakitty, time to go swim." Zack grinned. Jack's eyes went wide and tried to drag me with him but failed.

"I hate you all!" Jack whined as he rang out his shirt. His somewhat toned body was hot, can't wait to have it.

"Aww come on Jacky, dont be hatting." I giggled. He glared at me then shook his wet hair on me. "Ah Jack no! Stop!" I screeched.
"Jack there's some of your clothes upstairs that you left, and anyone who needs sweats or gym shorts can get them." Rian told us.

"Alex, come on, I'll show you the way" And I swore I saw Jack wink at me.

When we were upstairs he threw a pair of shorts at me. As we striped to our boxers, I felt eyes on me so I turn to a Jack staring at my ass.
"What?" "Oh nothing, just staring at dat fine ass of yours." He said so casually.
"W-What?" I stuttered. Jack inched closer and closer to me and I gulped down a huge knot in my throat. "W-what are y-you do-doing."
"Oh nothing." He smirked, and then I remember something that made a deviant smile creep onto my face. He likes when someone is playing hard to get, not to call him baby or buy him daises. No, no shit like that.

I leaned in and grabbed his shirt which was still on and whisper in his ear, "You like my ass? Why stare when it's right there?" I pulled him closer and twisted so that my thigh rubbed against his crotch. I earned a lovely deep moan from Jack.
"You like that Jacky? Huh?" I whispered huskily. After that I walked away and back downstairs. Last I looked Jack looked intoxicated with what just happened and shocked it ended. He knew my game now and he brought it upon himself.
"There you are. Where's Jack?" Zack asked as Rian pondered the same thing. "Right here. So movies and pizza?"

I woke up to voices and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. There was slight light from the kitchen and it let me see things better. I saw that Jack was cradled in Rian's arms..crying...Why? Zack was on his other side rubbing his back.
"J-Jack? Guys what's wrong?" I was worried, Jack was so solid and cool. Never this even for the short time I've known him. Jack looked up at me with sad tearful eyes, then looked at the floor with a hint of something in it. Ashamed? But why?

"Nothings wrong, he just had uh um..nightmare." Rian slowly said like he was hiding something.
Jack smothered his face in the crook of Rian's neck, I wish I was where Rian was.
"Hey Alex? I hate to ask you this but can you take Jack to the guest room and stay with him for the night, Thats what we usually do when this happens" Zack told me. Usually? This happened often? Why? What did he dream of? So many questions but I dont wanna push it.
"Yeah okay, that fine with me." I half smiled. Jack got up but didnt look at me, just at the floor.

When we got to the room he got into bed after taking off his shirt. Mine was already off, cause thats the way I roll in my sleep. He layed down in the bed and I grabbed a pillow and headed for the floor.
"A-Alex?" Jack whimpered, damn his hurt voice killed me. "Yeah?"
"C-Can, You-you could sleep up here...wi-with me.." Jack sounded so shy and timid.
"Of course Jack." I gave him a warm smiled and climbed in. I wrapped my arms around him carefully only to have him turn around and snuggle his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled at this and held him tighter.

"Thank you Alex." "You're welcome Jack.." " 'Night." I whisper before I placed a kiss on his head. He looked up and I got scared, but then he raised his head and his lips pressed against mine. Sparks went through my body and it felt great