Bad Enough For You

You're Not Aloud Up

Alex

I woke up to arms wrapped gently around my waist. 'First I thought What The Fuck?' But then I remembered the events of last night. and how Jack got scared and asked me to sleep up there with him..HOLY SHIT THEN HE KISSED ME! Damn did that kiss feel great.

Carefully not to wake him, I slowly wiggled up from his grasp....It didnt work out how I thought.
To my dismay, Jack pulled me back [tight if I may say] and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Nope, you are not going anywhere...You shall stay here with me until I say."
"Jaaack".."Please, I have to pee.." I whined
"Fine, but you must promise to come back and lay with me until we get yelled at.." Jack stated staring.
"Fine. But I have to pee so let me go."
"Pinky promise?" Jack said so seriously
"Really!!??"
"Yep" He said popping the p.
I locked my pinky with his and ran for the bathroom.

^^^^^^^

"Jack, Alex! Get the hell up!!
"Blaaahhhh! Screw offfff, Im being lazyy." Jack told Rian and Zack in a whiny tone.
"Ah NO! Rian Help! Jack has a death grip on me." They heard Alex squeal. Some may think Alex could sound just like a girl. While Jack would sometimes wonder what he would sound in bed..
Naughty thoughts of Jacks, but he knew he would find out what he sounded like. Jack himself thought Alex would be a screamer, worthy of a pornstar. Little did he know he was right.

"Alrighty, Jack let Alex up. You'll have all day at your house to raped him." Rain said. This made me blush and I had completely forgotten about that and needed to call my mom.

"Jack if you dont let me up then I wont be able to call my mom and get her ok to let me come to your house" I warned.
As soon as I said that he literally pushed me off the bed and left me falling to the floor.
"Son of a bitch JACK!"
"Hey I want you to come over so I can rape you so, hurry the hell up!" I rolled my eyes and laughed at him as Rian and Zack did.
"Nice Jack.."

"Ok my mom said it was cool. I just need clothes."
"It's all good, you can borrow some of mine." Jack winked. He is one strange human being..
"I can give you two losers a ride to Jack's house since the dumbass didnt take his car."
"Thanks Rian. Zack where will you go?" I smiled.
"Im staying here and sleeping or raiding Rian's fridge until he returns."
Rian rolled his eyes and Zack, "Thanks buddy." He said with a playful punch.

When we arived at Jack's house we got out and walked to his door and stop so he can unlock it. He turned to me before he opened it and smirked at me. "Today should be fun." He winked at me. I wish I knew what he meant by that.
♠ ♠ ♠
At home sick :p