Status: Active

Can't Hold Back

Crawling Back

I wonder what is going to happen when Rayce and I get to Dana’s. They are over- what can she possibly want from him? I hope that she doesn’t change what she has to say because I’m going with him, because I want the truth.

Yes, she WAS my best friend but now she’s not. I don’t need to worry about her anymore. I am sad that we aren’t close anymore and I feel horrible about what I did to her but it shouldn’t be like this. She shouldn’t be acting this way.

I hate to sound like a jerk but she lost. I win, and she loses. She doesn’t get to have Rayce at her feet anymore- she doesn’t get to boss him around or drag him places he doesn’t want to go or insult him because he wants to act like a little kid sometimes.

He’s mine now, and I’m going to appreciate him for everything that he is. She had her chance and she blew it. I shouldn’t have to feel guilty for the rest of my life because of her or because of Owen.

I’m so young but I know so much. I am forced with harsh realities all the time, and this is definitely one of the more important ones: you can’t always get what you want.

Dana can’t have Rayce and I can’t have him to myself. I feel like she’s going to torture us with this for a long time. Until she finds someone else to fill her void.

“I think you should wait in the car, Becks.”

I unlock my door. “I don’t. Rayce, the point of me coming is so I can hear what she has to say too.”

He kissed my hand.

“I know, but I have a feeling that she’ll hold back if you’re there.”

I sighed. “I’m still going in with you. I’m not going to let her control you when she’s not even with you anymore. I’m sorry but I’m not having this.”

We walked together to her door, and when she opened it she almost slammed it shut, but Rayce held the door open.

“What the hell is she doing here, Rayce?”

“I’m here to listen to what you have to say. Did you really think I would let him come here without me?”

Dana crosses her arms and steps aside to let us in.

“You’re a selfish bitch, Becks, and I don’t want you in my house, but since I know you won’t leave I’m taking Rayce UPSTAIRS with me and you stay down here. I hear you come up one step I swear I will beat the absolute shit out of you, don’t think I won’t because I honestly have nothing to lose.”

And at that moment I become scared of her. She never threatened to hit me before, but that doesn’t change the fact that I sort of believe her.

I respect her that much, and agree to stay downstairs while her and Rayce talk.

*Rayce’s POV*

I don’t like the way either of the two girls are acting, but this is what I get for doing what I did I guess.

I follow my ex-girlfriend up the stairs into her bedroom.

For the first time in forever, I see that her room is a mess.

“Dana-”

“Just hear me out. Please,” she said and unfolded her arms. “You know I was so mad at you, Rayce. I wanted to hurt you, and hurt Becks. But the more I thought about it the more stupid I felt. I let this happen. I did not deserve to be cheated on, but you didn’t deserve to be treated badly. I know I was wrong, babe. I’m willing to fix it. I know you don’t really want to be with Beck’s. She’s a child. And her mind is going to change a million times and eventually she’ll realize that she doesn’t want to be with you. I don’t want that to happen. I know you’re smart, Rayce. I know you want to come back to me. And you may not want to right away, but I promise you will. You’ll realize that I’m the best thing that ever happened to you.”

I squint at her and point a finger.

“Don’t you dare invite me to your house to brainwash me. You are giving me every reason to believe I did make the right choice. The only thing I agree with you about is that yes, cheating was wrong. But you have no idea what I was going through and you have no idea where my head was at because you were so self-absorbed and caught up with your own life. I am in love with Becks. And I will never, ever, come crawling back to you.”

I turn my back and leave her room, in such a ticked off mood. But I know that once I see my girlfriend’s beautiful face that all will change.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 comments? thoughts?