Status: Active

Can't Hold Back

The aftermath

Normaly after we fight we sit in silence. He will leave tonight and I won't hear from him for a week or so. I hated when he did that, the only good thing was that it gave me more time to focus on Ray.
hey babe I texted Ray
I shut my phone and watched the T.V.
"Can we talk?" Owen asked. I really don't want to talk I thought to myself.
"About what?"
"I don't know we just had an argument, want to talk it out?"
"We always argue, you always turn around and apologize I can't do this anymore, you need to not fight with me so much, I am who I am. Why can't you accept that?" Why can't you accept that like Ray does. Why aren't you capable of excepting my ideas, my thoughs, the way I am?"
"I do accept you for you, everything you do I love."
"Yea except when it doesn't fit what you want from me."
"Well since you don't want to talk, guess I can leave."
"Yea, I guess so." I said feeling a little bad that I didn't try harder to keep him around for the night, I knew I wouldn't see him for a week or so.
What's up sweetie. He finally answered.
What are you doing? I sent my message and closed my phone. Looking at the T.V. I debated on whether or not to keep it on. I finally made up my mind and shut it off and looked at my phone.
Walking Dana out
Good, you want to come over?
I picked up my Kindle. I loved reading, it calmed my nerves, almost as much as Rayce did. I felt bad knowing she just left and knowing he will be here within fifteen minutes. It kind of bothered me that when he got here, Owen and Dana won't exist in our heads.
Yea, give me a few to get ready.
I didn't have to answer his text I know he doesn't expect one. I would normaly dress nicer but I was quite comfertable in my sweats and my tank, and I knew he didn't care what I was wearing, just as long as we are together. Nothing else matters to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?